• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JV Terrorist Team ups their game. Sotloff beheaded.

Thing is, we'll still be ****** for a while even with a Republican President because it's unlikely that we'll win the Senate in an overwhelming fashion and a quarter of the Republicans in Congress act like Democrats anyway. Then it'll be four years of "See? See? The Republicans can't fix anything." from all corners of the media and Democrat Party. No, I'm afraid we need four more years of a Democrat President to totally wreck the country and turn enough people away from the party of the devil.

I can't wish for this, but sadly I fear you are correct. We need four more years of this utter ineptitude to sell Americans once and for all that this type of leadership is dangerous, fruitless, and devastating.

My fear is that 4 more years of this nonsense leads to economic implosion, utter defensive vulnerability including rising terrorist attacks here at home, and or civilian uprisings. Maybe all of the above. As it is, they nearly have populations of Americans fighting against one another.

Thing is, we'll still be ****** for a while even with a Republican President because it's unlikely that we'll win the Senate in an overwhelming fashion and a quarter of the Republicans in Congress act like Democrats anyway. Then it'll be four years of "See? See? The Republicans can't fix anything." from all corners of the media and Democrat Party. No, I'm afraid we need four more years of a Democrat President to totally wreck the country and turn enough people away from the party of the devil.

This is a progressive movement and nothing to do with Rep or Dem designations, as they have the same common platform and the same agenda. I'm as prepared as I can be for the coming RESET that these tools have been working on since Bush Sr if not sooner. Our human race needs a good cleansing to be honest with you. I'm tired of the over weight, lazy, entitled, soft, limp wristed, mental midgets mooching off of others and eeking out their existence. I say "HURRY UP 'BOMA!!! LETS GIT _R_DUUUUNNNNEEE!!!

I can't wish for this, but sadly I fear you are correct. We need four more years of this utter ineptitude to sell Americans once and for all that this type of leadership is dangerous, fruitless, and devastating.

My fear is that 4 more years of this nonsense leads to economic implosion, utter defensive vulnerability including rising terrorist attacks here at home, and or civilian uprisings. Maybe all of the above. As it is, they nearly have populations of Americans fighting against one another.
It will be telling if Hildebeast decides NOT to run. She has enough ego to want the job but does she have enough ego to NOT want it if she determines that the country is screwed and she can't look good running the joint? After all, she's on the inside.

I think that's what it will take for the country to get better. Have to hit rock bottom and rebuild.

I hope Moosechelle isn't using Barry's strap-on on those women.

Barry wouldn't know what to do with a strap-on.....he probably thinks it's some sort of golf toy.

I hope Moosechelle isn't using Barry's strap-on on those women.

Barry wouldn't know what to do with a strap-on.....he probably thinks it's some sort of golf toy.