• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kamala Picks Nutjob Minn Gov Walz as VP

I’m in Minnesota right now. Minneapolis to be exact. When I got off the plane it was like I landed in Somalia.

Saw on the news Walz signed a bill or order or something allowing Muslims to play the call to prayer five times a day in Minneapolis starting at dawn.

Not even a little bit surprised he was the pick.
You'd think she'd have picked someone more moderate to balance the ticket. Now she might not win PA, MN and the hard Left base were in the bag anyway.
Shapiro is saying that "the people of Pennsylvania elected me to serve for four years", but I dunno, I think he was smart enough not to take the job if it was offered.

Trump should stay focused on issues. Name calling won't work.

Kamala claps, giggles and smiles, but hasn't spoken to the people or the press. It looks like Walz will be the voice, Kamala will only be on camera.

I'm surprised they picked a fat white guy. It's not the look they want.

You'd think she'd have picked someone more moderate to balance the ticket. Now she might not win PA, MN and the hard Left base were in the bag anyway.
Shapiro is saying that "the people of Pennsylvania elected me to serve for four years", but I dunno, I think he was smart enough not to take the job if it was offered.
But she‘s not moderate and neither are her handlers. An ultra progressive was always going to be the pick. And they’re going to win, by hook or by crook. They just pulled off a coup in plain sight. The current president has virtually disappeared. And the response was that their base cheered and right barely whimpered about it. They aren’t afraid of any of us, individually or collectively. They have no reason to be. Make no mistake, this ticket is going to drag us to the precipice of communism. We’ll soon find out who the patriots are.

Kamala didn't pick him. Jarrett, Rice, Obama did. Kamala was told and she giggled and clapped.

Communism is here.

Kamalas giggling vs Trumps frowns.
Who does the ignorant low information voter choose?

The giggling wins out. Voting for president is not taken seriously on the left, it's a joke, some kind of game..

Has anyone asked what jobs Obama, Jarrett, Rice and Klain have right now?

why come the Left aint attacking The Ugandan Giant for being a homophobe by not selecting Bootygag as her VP?

I think you are correct, Ron. Shapiro has eyes on a bigger prize somebody (don't all politicians?) and does not want to become associated with a terrible candidate in Harris. Also, the job of vice-president is one of the most irrelevant jobs in the world. Tie-breaking vote in the Senate? Seriously?

Saw on the news Walz signed a bill or order or something allowing Muslims to play the call to prayer five times a day in Minneapolis starting at dawn.
😂 Or something? What, like the first amendment? Dude.

But she‘s not moderate and neither are her handlers. An ultra progressive was always going to be the pick. And they’re going to win, by hook or by crook. They just pulled off a coup in plain sight. The current president has virtually disappeared. And the response was that their base cheered and right barely whimpered about it.

This ^^^

"Sharp as a tack" on June 26, picture on milk carton August 7.

They aren’t afraid of any of us, individually or collectively. They have no reason to be. Make no mistake, this ticket is going to drag us to the precipice of communism. We’ll soon find out who the patriots are.

When the shooting starts, I am 100% Waltzing. "Oooh, I'd love to join you guys but you know, the retirement thing ..."

Sarge, since you spent so many years in harm's way and your opinion matters a lot more than most, what do you think of Waltz's retirement in 2005 right before his NG unit is to be deployed in Iraq?

I’m in Minnesota right now. Minneapolis to be exact. When I got off the plane it was like I landed in Somalia.

Not even a little bit surprised he was the pick.
not to defend the POS, but this was a Minneapolis city council decision.

Minneapolis on Thursday became the first major American city to permit unfettered broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, allowing the adhan to be heard over speakers five times a day, year-round.

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to amend the city's noise ordinance, which had prevented some morning and evening calls at certain times of the year because they occurred at times of the day when tighter noise restrictions are in place.

"The Constitution doesn't sleep at night," said Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), after the vote. He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Thursday's vote, during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, marked the capstone of a years-long effort to allow more calls to be broadcast in Minneapolis, whose burgeoning population of East African immigrants has led to mosques dotting the landscape.

Three council members — Aisha Chughtai, Jeremiah Ellison and Jamal Osman — identify as Muslim. "In a body of 13, that's a real caucus," Ellison said before the 12-0 vote (Council Member Andrew Johnson was absent).

Not only was the council vote unanimous, the decision drew no organized community opposition. Mayor Jacob Frey is expected to sign the measure within a week.
"Minneapolis has become a city for all religions," said Imam Mohammed Dukuly of Masjid An-Nur mosque in Minneapolis, who was among several Muslim leaders who witnessed the vote in the council chambers.

He said the message of the adhan — "Allahu akbar," or "God is great" — carries a message beyond the specific beliefs of Islam.

Three years ago, city officials worked with the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood to allow the adhan to be broadcast outdoors five times daily during Ramadan. Prayers are said when light appears at dawn, at noon, at mid- to late afternoon, at sunset and when the night sky appears. In Minnesota, dawn arrives as early as before 5:30 a.m. in summer, while sunset at the solstice happens after 9 p.m.

The city allowed year-round broadcasts last year, but only between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. The city's restriction had typically excluded early morning prayer and sometimes night prayer.

Ellison, Chughtai and Osman remarked that previous efforts to extend the adhan carried the feeling of asking permission, as opposed to exercising a right enjoyed by other religions.

During a recent public hearing at City Hall, Christian and Jewish leaders had expressed support for extending the hours for the adhan.
Council Member Lisa Goodman, who on Thursday was observing the final day of Passover, noted that the Jewish call to prayer — which is generally spoken rather than broadcast — doesn't face legal restrictions. Observers noted that church bells regularly toll for Christians.

But extending the call to prayer is more than an abstract legal issue for Muslims, Osman said.

"It's something I grew up with, but not my children," he said, adding that "it brings me joy" to hear the call to prayer from local mosques.

Minneapolis on Thursday became the first major American city to permit unfettered broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, allowing the adhan to be heard over speakers five times a day, year-round.

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to amend the city's noise ordinance, which had prevented some morning and evening calls at certain times of the year because they occurred at times of the day when tighter noise restrictions are in place.

"The Constitution doesn't sleep at night," said Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), after the vote. He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Thursday's vote, during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, marked the capstone of a years-long effort to allow more calls to be broadcast in Minneapolis, whose burgeoning population of East African immigrants has led to mosques dotting the landscape.

Three council members — Aisha Chughtai, Jeremiah Ellison and Jamal Osman — identify as Muslim. "In a body of 13, that's a real caucus," Ellison said before the 12-0 vote (Council Member Andrew Johnson was absent).

Not only was the council vote unanimous, the decision drew no organized community opposition. Mayor Jacob Frey is expected to sign the measure within a week.
"Minneapolis has become a city for all religions," said Imam Mohammed Dukuly of Masjid An-Nur mosque in Minneapolis, who was among several Muslim leaders who witnessed the vote in the council chambers.

He said the message of the adhan — "Allahu akbar," or "God is great" — carries a message beyond the specific beliefs of Islam.

Three years ago, city officials worked with the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood to allow the adhan to be broadcast outdoors five times daily during Ramadan. Prayers are said when light appears at dawn, at noon, at mid- to late afternoon, at sunset and when the night sky appears. In Minnesota, dawn arrives as early as before 5:30 a.m. in summer, while sunset at the solstice happens after 9 p.m.

The city allowed year-round broadcasts last year, but only between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. The city's restriction had typically excluded early morning prayer and sometimes night prayer.

Ellison, Chughtai and Osman remarked that previous efforts to extend the adhan carried the feeling of asking permission, as opposed to exercising a right enjoyed by other religions.

During a recent public hearing at City Hall, Christian and Jewish leaders had expressed support for extending the hours for the adhan.
Council Member Lisa Goodman, who on Thursday was observing the final day of Passover, noted that the Jewish call to prayer — which is generally spoken rather than broadcast — doesn't face legal restrictions. Observers noted that church bells regularly toll for Christians.

But extending the call to prayer is more than an abstract legal issue for Muslims, Osman said.

"It's something I grew up with, but not my children," he said, adding that "it brings me joy" to hear the call to prayer from local mosques.

That story is pathetic and simultaneously enraging. "Church bells" don't ring at 6:00 a.m. in the summer or 10:00 p.m. The Jewish call to prayer at Passover is spoken, not wailed at amplified volume.

As someone who literally moved from a very nice home in Roswell, GA in part due to the fact it was noisier than the home in Prescott, AZ, and somebody who now lives in the country and one of the quietest areas possible in part due to the quiet, I find this insistence on blasting the wailing onto unwilling recipients loathsome.

Make no mistake, this ticket is going to drag us to the precipice of communism. We’ll soon find out who the patriots are.
UNTIL they start loading the boxcars, people will sit on their lazy entitled ***** and watch it happen. At one time, I thought that there might be a sleeping giant population here. The last couple of years has changed my opinion.

Oh, and I agree with Sarge. Elections are now a farce in this nation. We watched as the French voted for the conservative party, only to have the "2nd vote" install communists. We stood by as Joe Biden supposedly received 98% of the vote at 2:30 a.m. in Michigan, overcome a 740,000 vote deficit in Pennsylvania, and "problems with voting machines" in conservative areas in Arizona, and where every single voting barometer - and I mean EVERY ONE - showed the impossibility of the outcome.

Get ready for President Commie Kammie and her blithering VP, who looks a hell of a lot like ...

74686538007-tim-walz.JPG
hqdefault.jpg

So if Christians wanted to call to pray 6 times a day with loudspeakers proclaiming "Jesus is lord. 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

It would be totally OK with everyone?

Dear President Trump,

The Path to Victory: Stay focused on kitchen table issues, challenge voting records, clearly state your platform policies. Never ever bring up your opponents age, sex, religion, country of ancestral origin, or even mention their name. Tell everyone specifically how America will be made great again. It's really that simple.

Continuing the insults and name calling will guarantee another 4 years of Obamas 12 year term.

Dear President Trump,

The Path to Victory: Stay focused on kitchen table issues, challenge voting records, clearly state your platform policies. Never ever bring up your opponents age, sex, religion, country of ancestral origin, or even mention their name. Tell everyone specifically how America will be made great again. It's really that simple.

Continuing the insults and name calling will guarantee another 4 years of Obamas 12 year term.
You are absolutely spot on sir...

But I'm concerned and afraid he cant help himself.

Last edited:

Yeah, I read about it this morning. Was actually here to correct myself. Thanks for taking care of it

Dear President Trump,

Zona…..I believe it really is that simple. And the fact that he can’t do it,means he is not the man for the job. Shall be an interesting next couple of months.

Sarge, since you spent so many years in harm's way and your opinion matters a lot more than most, what do you think of Waltz's retirement in 2005 right before his NG unit is to be deployed in Iraq?
It’s easy to look at it with the minimal information we know and say it was a ****** thing to do. Maybe he bitched out. Maybe there were extenuating circumstances. None of us knows. We have the retired CSM running Walz down for a variety of stuff. He could just have an axe to grind. Truthfully I haven’t read a lot about it. I have read two stories, and they weren’t exactly balanced. I’ll look more into it this evening.

With what I know, guy is an *******. Would love to learn more.

I submitted for retirement in the middle of my last deployment. I stayed and finished my tour though, and served 11 months after returning. I got out 24 years to the day that I came in. Had to make sure I hit that date. I was a big deal to me.

It’s easy to look at it with the minimal information we know and say it was a ****** thing to do. Maybe he bitched out. Maybe there were extenuating circumstances. None of us knows. We have the retired CSM running Walz down for a variety of stuff. He could just have an axe to grind. Truthfully I haven’t read a lot about it. I have read two stories, and they weren’t exactly balanced. I’ll look more into it this evening.

With what I know, guy is an *******. Would love to learn more.

I submitted for retirement in the middle of my last deployment. I stayed and finished my tour though, and served 11 months after returning. I got out 24 years to the day that I came in. Had to make sure I hit that date. I was a big deal to me.

Waltz did 24 years Army NG, but retired right before his artillery unit was deployed in Iraq and never got in harm's way.

However, at least some of those who do know Walz and who served in the military with him raised questions about his actions when it came time for his unit to deploy. In September 2022, when Walz was running for re-election as governor, independent Minnesota news outlet Alpha News quoted retired Command Sgt. Maj. Doug Julin as saying, Walz "abandoned his soldiers" in 2005. Julin, who retired from the Minnesota National Guard in 2012 with 35 years of service, described "a backdoor deal" that allowed Walz to skip his unit's deployment to Iraq.

He said Walz insisted early in 2005 that he would be going on the deployment, despite talk of running for Congress. Julin told Alpha News that Walz confirmed “I’m going forward” with the deployment. “Then out of nowhere in June of 2005, Tom Behrends is there as the new CSM,” Julin recalled.

"Julin said he was most upset with how it was handled because Walz didn’t come to him as brigade command sergeant major, the position he held at the time," Alpha News reported. “He went around my authority to get out of the position. I probably would have told him, ‘No, you’re going on the deployment,’” Julin told the outlet.

"As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq.

Tim Walz Accused of Abandoning His Unit Before Deployment