• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kathy Griffin: Psycho crazy leftist ***** who is pretty much the new normal for libs

Apology not accepted. Go directly to jail.

She’s sorry that the blow back is damaging her. Her gigs are being cancelled. The Secret Service is bringing her in for questioning.

uh-oh - she's finished

Chelsea Clinton defends Trump over Kathy Griffin photo: 'This is vile and wrong'

Chelsea Clinton took aim at Kathy Griffin Tuesday after the comedienne posted a photo of her holding a beheaded fake head resembling that of President Trump.

In a tweet, the former first daughter called the photo "vile and wrong" and pressed that it is not a laughing matter to joke about killing a president.

"This is vile and wrong," Clinton wrote. "It is never funny to joke about killing a president."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...-photo-this-is-vile-and-wrong/article/2624489

I don't think people realize it is a crime to threaten a united states president.

I mean how dumb is she? Did she really think this wasn't going to have serious, I mean really serious repercussions?

If that's not a death threat, I'd seriously like to know what one is? Really? I mean in this environment of wild unrest in the country - while I'm fully against escalation of tension, that's about the most stupid thing a human being can do. Honestly, they ought to make an example of her just to de-escalate the stupidity. You hate to "over-prosecute" a comic who thinks they're just exercising their freedom of speech but this country is a ******* powder keg. And that's not free speech. If that's not hate speech and a direct threat, I just don't know what is.

And I don't even ******* like Trump.

As effed up as this situation is, it might be just the point where all sensible people including snowflakes, libtards, conservatives, libertarians, etc. all agree that the line was crossed. Since the election, this doesn't seem to have happened. The gulf or the hole between the varying US media idiots may just have found its bottom.

And a year ago, folks were worried about the US becoming the laughingstock of the world. At least that worry has long been over.

Barron thought it was his dad. It would be karma justice if she gets hit by a bus.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/barron-trump-thought-donald-beheaded-image-real/

Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.
Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"
As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

What a load of ****. We all know the Trumps are intellectuals and NEVER watch tv or waste the taxpayers time and money with things like golf..........

The audience she's catering to does not include most of us on this board, but there are those that will eat this up.
In her line of work, it's obvious she'll do anything for a buck. As others have said, actions still have consequences.

Over the line? You bet, and hope it ruins her pitiful career.

Maybe she can revive it by assaulting a reporter.......

Cut off his head, eh elfiero? Is that what you guys are espousing now?

I see you're directly tying that dumbass Gianforte to Trump. So apparently it's your assertion that any politician's misdeeds can and should be directly laid at the feet of the president.

Shall we go ahead and look up all the transgressions of former political figures during former reigns and logically assign blame to the sitting president?

Clarence Thomas anyone? This could get fun! I think in the end we'll find that they're ALL skeeze-bags.

Last edited:
I am seeing this compared to a reporter being assaulted. Did someone cut his head off and parade it on the internet? What am I missing?

if there's an ounce of truth to any of this, I hope she sleeps well at night. She went above and beyond to try to fit in and it blew up in her face.

She will. This and the "apology" as well is all contrived. It got pub for her new tour. She's perfectly fine.

The audience she's catering to does not include most of us on this board, but there are those that will eat this up.
In her line of work, it's obvious she'll do anything for a buck. As others have said, actions still have consequences.

Over the line? You bet, and hope it ruins her pitiful career.

Nah, the TARDs* will show up big-time and want more red meat.

* Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder

Last edited:
Yahoo's article about Griffin's shitstorm brought out the usual suspects.

Many of whom swear up and down that Obama had to deal with the "same thing".

I responded as only Wig can.

I think Kathy should use that image as a campaign poster in the next election. I suspect the Republicans will thank her for it. Truly, the far left has no idea whatsoever what this country thinks, does it?

You people truly believe this is acceptable behavior. Obama was "hung in effigy." That was unacceptable. It was disrespectful and technically illegal. Never once. Never was there a depiction of an American citizen holding the severed, bloody head of president Obama. That constitutes a direct threat against the president. That's a crime. It deserves jail time in a federal prison regardless of the party whom the president represents.

If we as a country allow our president to be disrespected so, we have truly turned our backs on our own political system and I don't want to see or hear another one of you ever talk about elections or the electoral college, or popular vote again. Because the truth is, America has completely undermined its own presidency and we are a pathetic toothless tiger by our own volition. We have made this country a joke, not Trump. We have watched the media and many of our citizens turn their back on the government. That same media and those same people will be outraged in the future when a candidate more to their liking is elected and they find that the conservative core of the country utterly refuses to respect or abide by their new "president".

We no longer are required to listen to or adhere to our leadership's authority. In fact we are expected to ridicule and rebel at every opportunity. And guess who has the guns folks? That's right, the conservative middle class. The ones who will absolutely, under no circumstances whatsoever give any respect or credibility to #notyourpresident either. Good luck with that. You and the media with your constant whining and bickering and ridiculous refusal to move forward have utterly destroyed our form of government. Frankly, it was time. You got what you wanted. I hope it goes as well as you hoped.

He's 11 years old, you moron.

So who has the remote control since he's only11?

Probably the same assistant who keeps the wife abuser in chief from tweeting huh?

Last edited:
Cut off his head, eh elfiero? Is that what you guys are espousing now?

I see you're directly tying that dumbass Gianforte to Trump. So apparently it's your assertion that any politician's misdeeds can and should be directly laid at the feet of the president.

Shall we go ahead and look up all the transgressions of former political figures during former reigns and logically assign blame to the sitting president?

Clarence Thomas anyone? This could get fun! I think in the end we'll find that they're ALL skeeze-bags.

No you are tying a non event to AN ACTUAL EVENT.

An actual event that many here approve of.......the hypocrisy is unbelievable.......

Well... Kathy will no longer be cohost of CNN's New Year's Eve coverage with Anderson Cooper.

I'm sure he cheered a little when that decision was made.

Well... Kathy will no longer be cohost of CNN's New Year's Eve coverage with Anderson Cooper.

"Cowards!!! Sellouts!!" -- Libtards

The 3 people who watch that show probably did too.

An actual event that many here approve of.......the hypocrisy is unbelievable.......

I gotta tell ya Elfiero. I don't think too many people approve of hacking off the president's head and parading the bloody mess around in photographs, even in effigy.

I think it's kinda sick and really really illegal. Again, if that isn't a direct threat against the president then absolutely nothing is. Truly there is nothing that can be realistically construed as a threat against the president of the United States if that isn't.

I mean c'mon. You gotta be ******' kidding me.

I gotta tell ya Elfiero. I don't think too many people approve of hacking off the president's head and parading the bloody mess around in photographs, even in effigy.

I think it's kinda sick and really really illegal. Again, if that isn't a direct threat against the president then absolutely nothing is. Truly there is nothing that can be realistically construed as a threat against the president of the United States if that isn't.

I mean c'mon. You gotta be ******' kidding me.

No one is kidding you wig...but yourself.
f63c71ccdf3f9fec5b109b28a57d2765.jpg

I'm sure you were just OUTRAGED! with these teabagger signs just like the other Reich Wingers here........

Yes, I mentioned the "Hanging in effigy" which I also believe is a crime. However can you pull up the photo of Dennis Miller or some other conservative comedian holding the extraordinarily realistic severed head of the former president covered in blood?

Where's that one? That's the one I'm looking for. Here I see several tasteless and even poorly spelled examples of extreme racism.

And what you're doing is merely misdirecting from the horrific actions of Kathy Griffin and excusing them by saying "but people were mean to the former president."

By that logic, we should excuse all future crimes as, clearly, crimes have been committed in the past and by your reasoning all current and future crimes are thus justified through retaliatory principle.

In short, any injustices, unfair though they were, the former president Obama was obligated to deal with do not in any way excuse these transgressions.