• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kathy Griffin: Psycho crazy leftist ***** who is pretty much the new normal for libs

Shut it Caro.

Dude I get a pass today. It should be my dad's birthday, but he passed away almost 5 years ago. Got word of a friend/classmate passing today at age 44, Life sucks.

Dude I get a pass today. It should be my dad's birthday, but he passed away almost 5 years ago. Got word of a friend/classmate passing today at age 44, Life sucks.

So young. I'm sorry for your loss.

I never knew my father. He was more of a rich sperm donor. I can't even imagine the pain you feel.

So young. I'm sorry for your loss.

I never knew my father. He was more of a rich sperm donor. I can't even imagine the pain you feel.

It's OK. Had a cathartic cry last night. Found out my friend had a heart attack and passed away while having a meal at her kitchen table. So it makes you step back and look at things differently....

That being said, DBS is still an ogre.

Wow. It doesn't really register how ****** up the left is until you hear it for yourself.
Move to California, and SEE it for yourself...****** up, is saying it lightly!

9d6760342d766d9f930dda0e301f4fab.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I thought the founding fathers were pretty far to the right.
Yeah, and Honest Abe Lincoln was a Democrat!

Great thing about the LEFT, history doesn't suit your agenda, CHANGE IT!

Didn't you know, Columbus sailed over on the Nina, the Pinta, and the Black Lives Matter?

Isn't that a FACT, Mr. Lefty Liberal?

6659b506abd150625dae34b1fcf969e7.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app