• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kathy Griffin: Psycho crazy leftist ***** who is pretty much the new normal for libs

So now the vile **** is going to hold a press conference claiming that she's been bullied by the Trump family.

I've seen no specifics on what this "bullying" consists of. If there were, I'm sure it'd be discussed ad nauseam in the media. Suck it up, buttercup.

Yep...typical left wing tactic. Do something abhorrent, then claim to be the victim when you are retaliated against. "He broke me." **** off *****.

Last edited:
Why should I care about Chelsea Clinton? Or Curt Schilling for that matter?

I've only come up with a concept that would exploit the media if a stronger person to go against Trump. It will not surprise me at all when this gets exploited in the next year or so.

Do you remember the shitstorm when Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump had their issues? And he wasn't even president then.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wow. She just can't quite get a grip.

Her civil rights attorney (that was quick) who was available for her interview where she apparently bares her soul about being "broken by Trump", claims that if you "criticize the president, this is what happens."

No, dumbass. If you cut the ******* president's head off in super-realistic effigy, this is what happens. How ******* dumb do you have to be. I had plenty of political folks I didn't much respect but you sure as **** don't cross that kind of a line EVER under any circumstances whatsoever.

Griffin complains that "Angry White Men" are ruining her career. No Kathy. YOU ruined your career. It was waning and you plunged a stake in it's charred, black heart. Then you unloaded a full clip into it. Then you dumped about 100 gallons of gasoline on the corpse and torched it. Then you dropped about 10 tons of concrete blocks on it. Then you dug it out, poured barbecue sauce on what was left and let the dogs at it. You did ALL THAT. All by yourself.

wxftv.jpg

0286cc6a27105b54e19a9eeefaea2c909ded40328cfa621f8de14d1851898801.jpg

My question for Kathy and her "brave stance on standing up the the bullying of Trump"

Would Kathy be comfortable as a hero publishing her home address so folks can gather outside her home to exercise their freedom of speech and disembowel her in effigy, behead her in effigy, disfigure her in effigy?

Will she allow guests to bring "Kathy" severed heads to her comedy shows to fling onto the stage in order to exercise their freedom of speech? I'm just wondering? I am assuming she won't decry that as "misogynist" or "Trumpist". I mean clearly this is a perfectly reasonable form of comedic expression.

Having never been a fan of her or Andy Dick's comedic stylings and not having realized that I could simply "toss their head up on stage" I guess that would have made it really easy to heckle.

perfect - the libs will die in a fire of their own making

Griffin’s ‘Trump’ beheading in PAC ad for special election: ‘Liberals will go to any extreme’

A battle between Republican Karen Handel and Democrat Jon Ossoff for Georgia’s 6th Congressional District heated up this week with an Islamic State-like execution photo shoot by Ms. Griffin. A Republican super PAC, Congressional Leadership Fund, released an ad Thursday tying Mr. Ossoff to his “celebrity supporter.”

“These angry liberals will go to any extreme to elect Jon Ossoff,” a narrator in the ad says. “There’s a reason 95 percent of Ossoff’s campaign donors are out-of-state liberals.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/2/kathy-griffins-trump-beheading-in-pac-ad-for-speci/

The skank planned the tour cancellation so that she would have more time to sandblast her face.

I dunno, I might hit that

I would have too, but that's her picture from 20 years ago when she was on that show with Brooke Shields. Then she was bangable, now she's got some mileage...

speaking of "comedians"

Lefty Idol Bill Maher uses N word - twitter explodes in flames!

(Watches as our libs come running to defend him)

Oh look at Trog jump on this when it's against a lib hero. Hahaha

That has nothing to do with it, it's the hypocrisy.

Either what Griffin did was over-the-top, or the reaction to it is over-the-top. Pick one.

That has nothing to do with it, it's the hypocrisy.

Either what Griffin did was over-the-top, or the reaction to it is over-the-top. Pick one.

I wouldn't have posted it because it is unacceptable. That's just me. But sometimes this is how things happen.

The best advice I ever received in life was from my dog trainer back in 1996 or so. It helped me raise my kids. Simple rules about dog training that teach you the most basic of things. It's never dog training, it's human training. Little things like never, not once, ever, feed your dog anything from the table you eat from or forever that dog will sit at that table hoping for a hand out. Or, if you give your dog an old sock of yours to chew on, the dog learns that things that have your human scent are ok to chew on.

Likewise, when a Kathy Griffin comes along and does something like this, it's a bit like feeding that dog from the table. An exception is made and the exception translates into a new set of behaviors that arise from it. Luckily, Kathy was socially and publicly reprimanded. But you see the poll above - a shocking % of people polled didn't have much of a problem with it. And thinking for some people will be "If she could, I can." And the bar is lowered.

When I was in HS, you couldn't say damn without getting detention. I was at my son's 8th grade middle school last week for an event. A group of girls was dancing to Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars and a teacher was gleefully filming them screaming Damn in the lyrics - each time they got to damn, they'd poke their butts towards the camera and the teacher just laughed - "I'm too hot, hot damn...I'm too hot, hot damn.". 8th grade.

Not a big deal, overall I guess. But these kids use "****" in classrooms, with teachers present, and barely get a warning. The bar has been lowered over the years.

Kathy lowered the bar. All the airtime for this made it "somewhat acceptable" for some people and they'll now do stuff like this and say "so what, she did and some of you laughed, it's fine, ease up, nothing wrong with it, free speech."

I think each time things like this happen, it's just another punch that softens the boxer.

Last edited:
And, speaking of hypocrisy (I know, this isn't the subject of the thread, but Trog did mention hypocrisy)....so I'll drop this here.

Anyone expect repercussions for this person? Or Bill Deblasio, recently accused of running a workplace that denigrates women? Nah, they're Democrats! Hypocrisy rules, their sins aren't sins, blah blah.

-----------------------------

7 women allege sexual misconduct by candidate for Utah Democratic Party chairman

Seven women allegedly witnessed instances of sexual misconduct by a candidate for Utah Democratic chairman, according to a Salt Lake Tribune report.

Miller, who is the party’s former vice chairman and treasurer, denies any wrongdoing and says the allegations are a false, final attack before the June 17 Democratic state convention by women who want to elect a female chairman for the party. Of the nine candidates running, four are women.

According to the Tribune, the women sent a letter dated May 29 to the current Democratic chairman alleging that Miller kissed and hugged women without their consent, pulled down his pants to show LDS undergarments and stroked their hair without permission, among other specific allegations.

“Such conduct is unbecoming of party leadership, and inappropriate for any person who seeks a position of power over others,” they wrote in the letter, a copy of which was obtained by the Tribune. “It also raises the spectrum of potential future sexual harassment claims if such conduct continues.”

Miller told the Tribune in an interview that the allegations have no merit, adding, “There is no sexual harassment.”

The seven other candidates for Utah Democratic party chairman are: Leonardo Gutierrez, Neil Hansen, Ed Schwartz, Sarah Scott, Daisy Thomas, Julianne Waters and Archie Williams.