• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kathy Griffin: Psycho crazy leftist ***** who is pretty much the new normal for libs

That has nothing to do with it, it's the hypocrisy.

Either what Griffin did was over-the-top, or the reaction to it is over-the-top. Pick one.

Huh, I didn't know that the President crafted the photoshop of him holding what's-her-face's severed head.

If he did, then that is obviously over the top.

Oh, he didn't? Then why is anybody worked up about it? Should we get pissed at some anonymous guy who did a photoshop?

I've said it before, I would love to live in the 50's but with today's technology.
...yes, living in the 50's with today's technology, love it.

Of course, the iPad would run on good old pollutin' fossil fuel.

Best part, the Dems wouldn't even care, as they lit up a healthy filterless Camel cig..... yeah, good times!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Huh, I didn't know that the President crafted the photoshop of him holding what's-her-face's severed head.

Oh, he didn't? Then why is anybody worked up about it? Should we get pissed at some anonymous guy who did a photoshop?

Straw man...it's liberals do.

That's idiotic reasoning. So you're of the opinion that a photoshop image by an anonymous person can't be offensive? Think through that one.

Either the IMAGE is offensive or it's not. It's the "what", not the "who". I can't believe that needed to be explained

That's idiotic reasoning. So you're of the opinion that a photoshop image by an anonymous person can't be offensive? Think through that one.

Either the IMAGE is offensive or it's not. It's the "what", not the "who". I can't believe that needed to be explained

I can't believe you think that a photoshopped pic is just as offensive as if Trump himself did it like Psycho Kathy did. Unreal.

I can't believe you think that a photoshopped pic is just as offensive as if Trump himself did it like Psycho Kathy did. Unreal.

So real photo, fake head, fake blood = offensive
Same image, photoshopped = not offensive

Please do explain.

Both images are fake, and convey the same thing.

Please do explain.

One is being investigated by the Secret Service. Tbe other isn't.

One is being investigated by the Secret Service. Tbe other isn't.

Very hard for me to say this, but I get Trog's point. However, your point highlights the stark difference between what Kathy did and this photoshop that some kid in mom's basement very poorly (the quality is terrible) made.

Please do explain.

Yes, but the first was done with malice of forethought, vindictive in nature.

The second a metaphor of, "Can you say backfire comedic *****"?

A women who's career is bullying people with her comedic routines.

But it's fine that Trump invites a guy like Ted Nugent to the White House... a guy that once made the comment that Obama could "suck on his machine gun" while brandishing one at one of his concerts.

But it's fine that Trump invites a guy like Ted Nugent to the White House... a guy that once made the comment that Obama could "suck on his machine gun" while brandishing one at one of his concerts.

Yes, that's perfectly fine and American.

I sure miss the Andy Griffith Show. Too bad we can't get back to a simpler more human time. Granted there was amazing unrest in real life in the 60s but at least TV shows and actors/actresses didn't fan the flames of societies nosedive crash. If anything they tried to keep things calm and how to get along.

And the best part of Andy Griffith's universe is black people and other minorities just didn't exist.

Just say it.....let it go.

Yeah but Trump doesn't like gays.....

I love how angry he is while bragging about how kind he is......typical christian CONservative wack job, also known as Trumptards these days.

And the best part of Andy Griffith's universe is black people and other minorities just didn't exist.

or on the Cosby Show when they tried to instill morals and values

but then Bill was getting his fingers all in some puddin'

Ahh Liberals, creating victim classes wherever you go.

Our population breaks down as follows:

Non-Hispanic White - 63.7 %
Hispanic or Latino - 16.3 %
Non-Hispanic Black - 12.2 %
Non-Hispanic Asian - 4.7 %
Non-Hispanic two or more races - 1.9 %
Non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native - 0.7 %
Non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander - 0.2 %
Non-Hispanic some other race - 0.2 %

4 % of Americans represent as gay by some studies.

Hollywood, however, must portray a much more blended society than actually exists. In fact, one can't actually produce a show now without an equal representation of gays and minorities for fearing backlash. Forget that it's not at all representative of actual America where these victim classes (because that's what Liberals have turned them into - not people but victims) represent 16%, 12% and 4% of the population.

I'm watching the Netflix original - 13 Reasons. My son watched it. So I wanted to watch it. I'd heard about how it glorifies suicide, etc. I actually find it very good. Though far fetched, one can see how "bullying" isn't always outright bullying as we would think of it. How a series of small events and large events can intermingle to create a sense of desperation for the victim.

What I did find fascinating that I opposed in the show were the unrealistic character breakdowns - a cast of characters that 13 Reasons "depicts" as representative of every day America...::cough cough::

In the show, there is an openly gay male Hispanic student and his boyfriend (also non-white). There's a gay Asian girl and her two gay male parents (both dad). They insisted on showing a lesbian interaction between the straight girl star and the gay Asian girl. It was a point to show the gay parents of the Asian girl. And to show the jealousy of the gay male boyfriend of Tony, the gay Hispanic guy, that ultimately had nothing at all to do with the plot whatsoever - they just had to show it because, well, gay's gotta be the new normal. Even though 96% of America is straight.

Yes, the pendulum has swung. While Mayberry RFD was all white and not representative of society then, we've gone in the opposite direction where TV and Movies now depict a world where every other person is either a minority, gay, or both (as in 13 Reasons). Neither are representative of the real world.

That said, I remember watching Sanford and Son and The Jeffersons as a kid.

Yeah, people can say TV's racist I guess.

Last edited:

Hollywood, however, must portray a much more blended society than actually exists. In fact, one can't actually produce a show now without an equal representation of gays and minorities for fearing backlash. Forget that it's not at all representative of actual America where these victim classes (because that's what Liberals have turned them into - not people but victims) represent 16%, 12% and 4% of the population.

I'm watching the Netflix original - 13 Reasons. My son watched it. So I wanted to watch it. I'd heard about how it glorifies suicide, etc. I actually find it very good. Though far fetched, one can see how "bullying" isn't always outright bullying as we would think of it. How a series of small events and large events can intermingle to create a sense of desperation for the victim.

What I did find fascinating that I opposed in the show were the unrealistic character breakdowns - a cast of characters that 13 Reasons "depicts" as representative of every day America...::cough cough::

In the show, there is an openly gay male Hispanic student and his boyfriend (also non-white). There's a gay Asian girl and her two gay male parents (both dad). They insisted on showing a lesbian interaction between the straight girl star and the gay Asian girl. It was a point to show the gay parents of the Asian girl. And to show the jealousy of the gay male boyfriend of Tony, the gay Hispanic guy, that ultimately had nothing at all to do with the plot whatsoever - they just had to show it because, well, gay's gotta be the new normal. Even though 96% of America is straight.

Yes, the pendulum has swung. While Mayberry RFD was all white and not representative of society then, we've gone in the opposite direction where TV and Movies now depict a world where every other person is either a minority, gay, or both (as in 13 Reasons). Neither are representative of the real world.

Archie Bunker's chair is in the Smithsonian.

Maybe the Libs can have it replaced with Pelosi's.

If not inside, outside as a bus stop bench. One good thing about her arse, it is utilitarian in size.

don't forget Good Times........... aint we lucky we gotten. Good Tiiiiiimes