• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kavanaugh hearing

Grassley is on fire. Procsecute them. They should pay for their malfeasance.

Down goes Bader!

Breaking News

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs after a fall at her office Wednesday evening, the court said in a news release. Ginsburg, 85, later experienced discomfort and was admitted to George Washington University Hospital "for observation and treatment."

President Trump might get to replace another one soon.

Last edited:
Down goes Bader!

Breaking News

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs after a fall at her office Wednesday evening, the court said in a news release. Ginsburg, 85, later experienced discomfort and was admitted to George Washington University Hospital "for observation and treatment."

How many Democrats had a mini stroke reading this? Oh my god the wailing and crying and hate and anger that will he unleashed if and when she leaves while Trump is in and we have the Senate.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Such a despicable person.

Slick Willie is a saint next to her.

And I still laugh at how out of control she must've been that she couldn't come out the night of the election and concede. Warms my soul.

Responsible for the original Birther Theory and the fake documents used to get a FISA warrant.

Such a despicable person.

Sorry, spell check must have changed that from "most qualified person to ever run for President " to "despicable person".

I should have known better to take this free phone from the Trump administration.