• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kavanaugh hearing

ginsberg.jpg

Nice. I didn't even know color photography was available in 1912

not your favorite position?

I thought most women liked the top for stimulus reasons.

:bounce::rapture2:

Call me a prude I guess, she's standing there with her husband and children, the comment just struck me as creepy.

C’mon now. A pretty, supportive wife is hot. And she mastered that pouty, edging face.

Oh, my comment had nothing to do with that. I can live with OFTB thinking you are gross and i get to keep my oftb fantasies.

Trump should turn the NSA on the next leaker... they probably have every communication ever secretly stored...

I'm sure the NSA is loaded with Democrat activists though.

Well, im disappointed that OFTB finds reverse cowgirl "gross".

It feels really good but I like boobies in my face.

ExcellentWellinformedGroundhog-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Oh, my comment had nothing to do with that. I can live with OFTB thinking you are gross and i get to keep my oftb fantasies.

If she thinks I’m gross then she’s a full-blown dyke. Wait, sorry for the buzzkill. I meant that she might have some lesbo tendencies. Which is good, for all of us.

Eh not exactly. Although long legs and slightly arthritic knees makes it difficult.

You had me at long legs.
I get Synvisc injections in my knees about every year and a half, works like a charm.

Make an example, and prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no...laims-senate-panels-report-on-fbi-probe-finds

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

The sexual misconduct allegations came during the committee's hearings to decide whether Kavanaugh, whom President Trump nominated in July to succeed retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, would be confirmed. Kavanaugh's nomination set off a battle between Republicans, most of whom defended the judge, and Democrats, who pushed for a large-scale investigation into the women's allegations.

“Indeed, the evidence appears to support the position that Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation.”

Make an example, and prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no...laims-senate-panels-report-on-fbi-probe-finds

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

The sexual misconduct allegations came during the committee's hearings to decide whether Kavanaugh, whom President Trump nominated in July to succeed retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, would be confirmed. Kavanaugh's nomination set off a battle between Republicans, most of whom defended the judge, and Democrats, who pushed for a large-scale investigation into the women's allegations.

“Indeed, the evidence appears to support the position that Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation.”

This will be great. All the morning and night talk shows will talk about this, it will be on the front page of every newspaper, and SNL will do a skit about her.

The accusations were purposefully just vague enough that they could not be proven true or false.

Like everything else in politics it was used as a distraction, and sometimes **** does stick to the wall.

The accusations were purposefully just vague enough that they could not be proven true or false.

Like everything else in politics it was used as a distraction, and sometimes **** does stick to the wall.

Doesn't even have to really stick. Just has to give cover for them to do what they were going to do anyway and they can grandstand that it wasn't just because Trump nominated him.