• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Killary tied to cult dinners

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

Nothing surprised me anymore. How does it make you feel to know our "leaders" are into the occult? Bohemian Grove anyone?

Hillary largest secrets may remain hidden, but this much I know is true. On the last debate, she wore white as if to say see I'm a good person.

A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

I'd call it the faces of evil. so not only are they criminals,but they're a bunch of creepy ***** across the board. Not surprised at all.

Clinton donated $10,000 for sperm?

aRNfvS.png

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf

Last edited:
I do cult dinners too but it's called the Six Pepper Pasta at The Fairport in Rochester. So good it ought to be illegal.

Great thread, if there ever was one, to show the utter madness that's taken over the country. The alt-right is on the doorstep, just days away from breaking down that door and taking over. It is a nightmare scenario that is unfolding before our very eyes. President Trump will be sworn in to office and the country, as we know it, will be gone forever.

President Trump will be sworn in to office and the country, as we know it, will be gone forever.

Hasn't the left promoted this as a great thing for 50 years?

Ever hear of "transforming" America?

So now it's a bad thing. Mmmmmkay ... funny how we heard not a peep of how it was a terrible thing to "transform" America.

You'd think more Republicans would make it in Hollywood with the creative things they can make up.

You'd think more Republicans would make it in Hollywood with the creative things they can make up.

Who's making this **** up? It is in the Emails. Tarantino could not write a better script than this ****. The depths of depravity in politics and the utter disdain and disregard for those below them is epic in scope. I don't rule out anything with the Clintons.

The Clinton foundation makes a 10K contribution to the Annenberg Foundation and the Annenberg Foundation makes a 25K
contribution toward production of a play. Republican math 2 + 1 = 4

Great thread, if there ever was one, to show the utter madness that's taken over the country. The alt-right is on the doorstep, just days away from breaking down that door and taking over. It is a nightmare scenario that is unfolding before our very eyes. President Clinton will be sworn in to office and the country, as we know it, will be gone forever.

Fixed it for you.

I wonder if she brings hot sauce to the occult dinners? How pathetic that she tries such obvious tricks to her campaign. Talk about an insult to others' intelligence?

With the **** pouring out of Hollywood, the Dems have definitely lost their creative touch. Same with the networks.

With the **** pouring out of Hollywood, the Dems have definitely lost their creative touch. Same with the networks.

But Hollywood is so creative. Just look at using cartoon characters developed 60 years ago.

Okay, how about all those new movies released the past 15 years, like Carrie, Clash of the Titans, Dawn of the Dead, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Fame, Footloose, 12 Angry Men, The Mummy, Ocean's Eleven, The Omen, Planet of the Apes, Point Break, Poseidon Adventure, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Total Recall, Walking Tall, The Karate Kid, King Kong, The Longest Yard, The Manchurian Candidate, Mr. Deeds, The Producers, Godzilla, I am Legend, Bad News Bears, Red Dawn, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Taking of Pelham 123.

All great new movies, completely original!! Oh, yes, ******* Hollywood is so inventive.

And Reagan made major decisions after consulting with his astrologer...no ***** given.