• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kim Jong Un dead??

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Note to self........don't go to North Korea for surgery.

it doesn't change my life one way or the other. if he is dead some other crazy lunatic' will take over.

The article I read said the surgeon had shaky hands. I thought stents were more or less computer guided now a days. Either way the surgeon is definitely a goner. Hopefully, but not likely this will help out negotiations. In reality it will probably be worse and I can definitely see some bombs flying soon.

That's a shame who is his ugly sister gonna **** now?

I don’t think he was used properly

He wasn't. Heard he had shaky hands. Hell, I'd be ******** my pants too if I were the doctor performing the heart surgery on a brutal dictator. Couldn't they give the guy a damn sedative or a few shots of Soju first?

If she becomes the leader, So. Korea needs to be on very high alert every fourth week.

The article I read said the surgeon had shaky hands. I thought stents were more or less computer guided now a days.

****, 98% of North Korea doesn't even have electricity.

Yinz probably heard by now he’s either a vegetable now or he’s Kim Jong Un-living. It’ll be interesting if he is dead. I heard his sister is reportedly more ruthless. My mom is from South Korea and I was more afraid of her than my dad growing up- and my dad was a drill instructor in the army...lol

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273869/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-latest-kim-jong-un-dead-reports

images

South Korea just released a statement that he's alive and well. No idea how South Korea would know that. but that's what they said.