• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kushner delivered a hit list to the Saudi crown prince

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The idiot congressman Castro said this on national TV -
“Let me get to the point that I think is most disturbing right now. The reporting that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence delivered a hit list — an enemies list — to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince then may have acted on that, and one of the people that he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.”

This guy sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. One shouldn't take comments like this from him lightly. Along those lines, Kushner should immediately drop a slander suit on his ***.

They really are that stupid.

Dude was Muslim Brotherhood and not on our side. Not a U.S. citizen and killed in a foreign country by people from another foreign country. I don't see that we have a camel in this fight.

Last edited:
I love it.... Make up an accusation then demand it be investigated.... sounds like a civil liberties nightmare if it was done against a leftist target... fortunately anyone right of stalin has no rights in their eyes.. slander and harass away...

Dude was Muslim Brotherhood and not on our side. Not a U.S. citizen and killed in a foreign country by people from another foreign country. I don't see that we have a camel in this fight.

The only reason they give a damn about this guy is because most in the media knew him personally and they want to portray Trump as weak against S.A. It's part of a very nebulous attack against Trump. They are just trying to find something... anything to hit this guy with.

The AP will be right on getting a story about this guy making an accusation without evidence.

Any minute now.

Kushner delivered a hit list, yeah that's the ticket! in my best Jon lovitz voice

"There has been reporting". So now, any reporting, regardless of any confirmed evidence, can be used as a basis for an investigation? The Dems will stop at nothing. sinking to new lows, to get at this Administration. Even CNN called out this shameless fool, Disgusting.

Here is the thing... you don’t get to make a huge deal about this reporter going missing (probably because the perceived SA and republicans connection is greater than the perceived SA democrats connection, even though both parties suck up to SA way too much and pretty much equally ) when you utterly ignore the dozens of reporters that “disappear” from counries like china on a regular basis....

I hate selective outrage.... and that is exactly what this is...again

And i want to be clear... it’s unacceptable that and reporter be killed for his political beliefs... even absurd evil ones... thats a slippery slope that has to be condemned all the time... not just in this one case

Hell, look at how many reporters were killed in Mexico leading up to their recent elections. It was insane.

The AP will be right on getting a story about this guy making an accusation without evidence.

Any minute now.

collecting evidence and making an airtight allegation, I presume.

7BB4C7FE-F921-4D0D-867F-53B7691931F0_cx0_cy3_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

BREAKING: CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi’s assassination
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.059178190e31

The CIA has concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month, contradicting the Saudi government’s claims that he was not involved in the killing, according to people familiar with the matter.

The CIA’s assessment, in which officials have said they have high confidence, is the most definitive to date linking Mohammed to the operation and complicates the Trump administration’s efforts to preserve its relationship with a close ally. A team of 15 Saudi agents flew to Istanbul on government aircraft in October and killed Khashoggi inside the Saudi consulate, where he had come to pick up documents that he needed for his planned marriage to a Turkish woman.

So what happens now? How will America respond? Most likely just the usual Trump nepotism & nut-hugging of dictators we've grown accustomed to. This is the Crown Prince, Jared and Ivanka's BFF. Disgusting, what American foreign policy has become under the Trump cult, simply disgusting.

Blood money is right.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Whatever you do don’t retweet this video where Ivanka thanks "the Deputy Crown Prince for his vision, his hard work, and for the flawless execution of two amazing days here in Saudi Arabia. Hopefully the first of many many visits to come." Blood money. <a href="https://t.co/WMQY58jDxT">pic.twitter.com/WMQY58jDxT</a></p>— Scott Dworkin (@funder) <a href="https://twitter.com/funder/status/1063586507053826049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Sometimes people need to be killed. Itsallright, liberal women kill babies all the time.

Sometimes people need to be killed. Itsallright, liberal women kill babies all the time.

I don't see how a citizen of another country who is killed in another country by assassins from another country is any of our concern.

I don't see how a citizen of another country who is killed in another country by assassins from another country is any of our concern.
Because we must protect fake news propaganda media at all costs.

Because we must protect fake news propaganda media at all costs.

Did Boosh and Bomma do anything to Russia when they assassinated defectors in England? Asking for a friend.

statue-of-liberty-weeping-crying.jpg

When our so-called president and his nepotist family fully support, protect and make excuses for cold-blooded assassins and murderers from other countries while raking in millions.

I have no love for the Saudi's. If a nuclear weapon detonated in Mecca, I would not shed a tear.

The geopolitical reality is that the Saudis are a counterweight against Iranian hegemony in the ME.Thank you Obama for helping the Iranians. The Saudis seem to be the lesser of two evils right now. However, the Pravda media will take every opportunity to keep Trump hate on the front page. This is just another opportunity, despite the international consequences.

statue-of-liberty-weeping-crying.jpg

When our so-called president and his nepotist family fully support, protect and make excuses for cold-blooded assassins and murderers from other countries while raking in millions.

People that shill for Islamic terror groups need killing.

The agency’s conclusion came as a result of “an understanding of how Saudi Arabia works,” rather than a “smoking gun,” a U.S. official with knowledge of the situation told The Wall Street Journal.

So, the CIA is guessing?

Did Boosh and Bomma do anything to Russia when they assassinated defectors in England? Asking for a friend.

You don't really expect a reply do you? Tibs just lobs bombs without context or understanding. If this had happened under Obama's rule he wouldn't say a word. Just like he said nothing when Obama gave Iran billions of dollars (Blood Money) to funnel to terrorist groups who kill American soldiers and innocent Israeli civilians. Not a peep.