• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kushner delivered a hit list to the Saudi crown prince

I care about the fact that an elected official is spewing uncorroborated bullshit on a national news show.

Well Orange Jesus does it daily (spewing uncorroborated bullshit).... does he not ? But like honeybadgers, Red cap cult don't give a **** :-)

I'm white, I think US policy should consider the lives of Americans first, does that make me a white nationalist? Holy cow I guess it does. I haven't had anything worse than a speeding ticket since 1986 on my record but these days I guess I'm the bad guy. Is there somewhere I need to report to be cleansed of this white nationalism? :)

For the record I also have many Jewish and Black friends so I really don't fit the stereotype the media is pushing. I guess I'm a pretty lousy white nationalist

Don't throw the "black and jewish friends" argument as a basis of non-racial bias or bigotry. I know plenty of white men that **** black women, that lust after black women but have strong feelings and resentment towards the "race" as a whole or, who just happen to despise black males. That whole "objectifying" thing some folks exercise...riiiight...

Well Orange Jesus does it daily (spewing uncorroborated bullshit).... does he not ? But like honeybadgers, Red cap cult don't give a **** :-)

Well then you should have no problem listing the most recent 30 lies over the past 30 days. A

Aren't you the 40 yo guy that prefers high school chicks?

How come no mention of the fact that Khashoggi was a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and was friends with OBL?

The guy was not a US citizen and they did not whack him in the USA. It is none of our business.

How often do you do thorough research before you post half wound stories that gloss a narrative ?
What do you know about the Muslim Brotherhood ? Anything at all or just freak the **** out over the tag Muslim ? Did not the Muslim Brotherhood support a more democratic friendly society (opposite of the radicalized brand that sponsored and wield terrorism as an influence) ? Koshoggii DID embrace and held Osama in high regard ...BUT it was the Mujuhadeen anti-Soviet clash version that he honored...Koshoggii was disappointed in the OBL that turned his venom toward westernized democracy (9/11 assault)

His words ""You were beautiful and brave in those beautiful days in Afghanistan, before you surrendered to hatred and passion." Sounds like he wasn't too fond of OBL after he orchestrated 9/11.

So, its easy to just broaden the landscape of comment, gloss **** over and say "he supported MB and OBL" and just drop it at that...cuz it aligns with your narrative. Tell the whole story or don't tell it at all...just like with the "Obama billions to Iran" BS that recirculates around these parts...you leave out mounds and tracks of factual data that totally debunks the BS yall like to pimp on that side. (ie Obama was a Muslim sympathizer who founded ISIS, hated America and the military).

How often do you do thorough research before you post half wound stories that gloss a narrative ?.
Kudos blitzburgh, you nailed it on the head, a precise description of the general sensibility prevalent on this board. And most prevalant with the loudest pro-Trump posters on here. Oddly enough, it's the same superficial, misleading and dumbed-down sound bites that Trump uses in his daily communication. Trump and his supporters, two peas in a pod. Facts are not their friend, hence the reason Trump desperately goes after journalists and the media.

Well then you should have no problem listing the most recent 30 lies over the past 30 days. A

Aren't you the 40 yo guy that prefers high school chicks?

Theres a trove of lies and misrepresented statements...where do you want me to begin bruh ?

No I don't prefer high school chicks...you got me mixed up with R Kelly or Woody Allen, perhaps

But back to the topic..

Lets start with the migrant caravan and his insistence that there are Middle Easterners in that caravan....where is the evidence of such ?

He says democrats want open borders and want MS 13 gang members coming into this country.....again, where is this information or quote from a democrat that aligned with that statement ?

He said "Dems welcome migrants to this country..they give them free stuff even Rolls Royces....Where in the the **** is Rolls Royce on this free promo **** of high class expensive rides being gifted to immigrants ? Whats his source ? Any idea ?

He said Robert Mueller was working under the Obama administration for 8 years....that's a lie...he worked under Bush from 2001 to 2011 (10 yr term limit for acting FBI directors). Obama granted him (with senate approval) a two year extension from 2011 to 2013. WTF is he getting his math ? Show his work

He keeps lying about the tax cut being the largest in history when facts disupute his claim...his tax cut was the 8TH LARGEST since 1918.
Still on the subject of tax cuts...he said he was proposing a bill to congress THIS year (before the end of the year)...turns out no one in congress validated that lie and now he finally backed off saying that it would not happen this year.

Birthright...he made the claim that the US is the ONLY country that has this stupid rule.....turns out there are many nations with birthright citizenship rules (32 in addition to the US)

I can give you a link that highlights many of his lies but you wanted some from the last 30 days. You don't have to try and defend him ... youre part of his cult base, I get it. But don't try and throw **** on the previous president in an effort to save face with this clown in office today.

Enjoy
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

Theres a trove of lies and misrepresented statements...where do you want me to begin bruh?

Enjoy http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blitzburghv5 again.

tenor.gif

Kudos blitzburgh, you nailed it on the head, a precise description of the general sensibility prevalent on this board. And most prevalant with the loudest pro-Trump posters on here. Oddly enough, it's the same superficial, misleading and dumbed-down sound bites that Trump uses in his daily communication. Trump and his supporters, two peas in a pod. Facts are not their friend, hence the reason Trump desperately goes after journalists and the media.

Folks like these are what Trump needs with succeeding in rolling forward with an authoritarian dictatorship. He uses fear/fearmongering to whip his base into a frenzy...got em afraid of migrants, willing to use an armed military front to "protect Americans"...think about that...war trained soldiers facing off against unarmed migrants.

***** a game to him...cuz hes got more lies at the ready to deploy, and these clowns will digest most of em without parsing thru documents, evidence or facts that otherwise counter his bullshit.

Inserts some link to a left wing rag. So damn predictable. Keep on winning President Trump !

Best Thanksgiving in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Bruh you have access to info and technology just like everyone else...provide your information that refutes what sources claim to be falsehoods...don't just jawjack...play your cards...im open to correction.

Was his tax cut the largest in history ?
Was his election win the largest margin in history ?
Was his inauguration crowd the largest in history ?
Did the Dems give out Rolls Royces to migrants ?

Ill eagerly wait for proof my **** is bogus....

Looks like Tibs and Blitz are in the midst of having a Brokeback Libtard Mountain reunion. Don’t forget the condoms.

Looks like Tibs and Blitz are in the midst of having a Brokeback Libtard Mountain reunion. Don’t forget the condoms.

There you go again, projecting your pent-up, man-love fantasies onto others. Duly noted. I think I speak for the whole board that we'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself, or found another outlet to realize your dreams. You know there are dating apps for this kind of thing, you may want to check around.

Mine is white with gold stitching, but I have a red MAGA cap Christmas tree ornament and my daughter has a red MAGA hoodie. Are you triggered?

Actually, TICKLED is more appropriate...

Someone sold you ****, you took it as valuable...its pride that becomes a barrier in your facing the reality your embrace a con man, a liar. WILLINGLY.
But you believe everyone else is the fool, right ? Am I dead on ?

There you go again, projecting your pent-up, man-love fantasies onto others. Duly noted. I think I speak for the whole board that we'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself, or found another outlet to realize your dreams. You know there are dating apps for this kind of thing, you may want to check around.

If you are so confident that you think you speak for the entire board, why don’t you post a poll thread for everyone to vote on it? Put your money where your mouth is. Whitch is around Blitz,s ****, since Twatty isn’t here anymore.

Actually, TICKLED is more appropriate...

Someone sold you ****, you took it as valuable...its pride that becomes a barrier in your facing the reality your embrace a con man, a liar. WILLINGLY.
But you believe everyone else is the fool, right ? Am I dead on ?

Tickled? What a ***.

Ha...the typical fire drill MAGA Red Cap Cult reaction...theres a reason why you relate so well to Trump. Share his mannerisms and ideologies. Do you misrepresent facts with the frequency he does ?

If you are so confident that you think you speak for the entire board, why don’t you post a poll thread for everyone to vote on it?
Post a poll about your recurring homoerotic fantasies? Now that's a line I refuse to cross. Just find a way to scratch that itch, posting on a Steelers board may not be the best way to go about it. I'm sure there are men in your area willing to help you resolve this, just reach out and find them. Good luck!

Last edited:
If you are so confident that you think you speak for the entire board, why don’t you post a poll thread for everyone to vote on it? Put your money where your mouth is. Whitch is around Blitz,s ****, since Twatty isn’t here anymore.

You do seem to have a fixation on homosexuality...you might wanna stop subtle-projecting because theres ususally a "closet aspect" to folks that fixate on **** like that...your last two posts make reference to homosexuality. Leads me to believe youre either immature/young or holding back some history of drama or trauma. If you need help, theres resources that can lend assistance.

I see your rage meter climbing right about now Julius...which is a bit ****** up considering its a political discussion. If you cant jive with this then you might wanna get the **** off these here boards now, ya hear ??!!!

Post a poll about your reoccuring homoerotic fantasies? Now that's a line I refuse to cross. Just find a way to scratch that itch, posting on a Steelers board may not be the best way to go about it. I'm sure there are men in your area willing to help you resolve this, just reach out and find them. Good luck!

Dude, you don’t even know how wrong that reach is. But like your proven track record of being wrong about Everything, it fits.

You do seem to have a fixation on homosexuality...you might wanna stop subtle-projecting because theres ususally a "closet aspect" to folks that fixate on **** like that...your last two posts make reference to homosexuality. Leads me to believe youre either immature/young or holding back some history of drama or trauma. If you need help, theres resources that can lend assistance.

I see your rage meter climbing right about now Julius...which is a bit ****** up considering its a political discussion. If you cant jive with this then you might wanna get the **** off these here boards now, ya hear ??!!!

Believe me, I am very secure in my heterosexual relationship. I’m just pointing out the fact that you two are buttfucking each other in this thread. And I’m not mad or raging. You are the unhinged idiot who loses your **** and goes off the reservation crazy when you are offended.