• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Latest Guccifer 2.0 Leak Reaffirms Primaries Were Rigged for Clinton

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://observer.com/2016/07/latest-guccifer-2-0-leak-reaffirms-primaries-were-rigged-for-clinton/

In other news, water is wet...

I wonder, is there ANYONE left in America who thinks for one moment that our electoral process isn't managed from the onset? Truly? Do any of you really believe that corporate entities aren't just giving you a show right now?

Do you KNOW how much money they have invested in Hillary? Do you REALIZE how much money foreign investors have into Hillary? Do you realistically think for one ******* minute that she's not going to simply "assume the mantle"?

We do NOT have a democracy people. We have an electoral college that provides the spectacle of an election. We have the political hunger games. Bernie was given a small stick. Hillary was given a shotgun. Maybe even (dare I say it), an ASSAULT RIFLE!

The Democrat side was rigged but it was rigged by Bill and Hillary.

The part of the linked article I liked best was this:

"Some of the documents even unveil how the Clinton campaign fed specific stories to the media in order to boost their political agenda. In May 2015, The Intercept alluded to similar strategies, when it discovered that a CNN op-ed published under Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed’s name had actually been written by a Clinton lobbyist, edited by a Clinton super-PAC, and sent directly to CNN from the super-PAC. In June, Daily Beast reporter Olivia Nuzzi tweeted that she might lend some credence to the Bernie Bros narrative if the Clinton Campaign hadn’t pitched her Bernie Bros stories to write. In refusing to cover how the DNC and the Clinton campaign united, mainstream media has rewarded corruption."