• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let Cam walk

Well...to be fair.....I would say we were also..
Without question; what would anyone in the know consider Kenny? A back up at BEST. I'm not sure I'd even consider him a legit NFL back up. No, not a legit one.

Without question; what would anyone in the know consider Kenny? A back up at BEST. I'm not sure I'd even consider him a legit NFL back up. No, not a legit one.
So...my point is...in matchup's between our back-ups and their back-up QB's.....we seem to do very well...

That tells me ....the others players on our team, is better than theirs..

Which then tells me...that if we have a legit number one, even top ten QB, our team would be fairly good...

WHich then tells me...that if our team is fairly good...we might even win the division..

Kind of like the 5 WHY's....
Make sense?

So...my point is...in matchup's between our back-ups and their back-up QB's.....we seem to do very well...

Make sense?
I'm not disagreeing with your general premise. It did take us "benching our backup QB" in order to even make the playoffs. Had Kenny remained playing the last few weeks, I doubt we make them. His #'s just scream backup QB, or worse. 62% completion %, 2070 yards passing in 12 games (172 yrds a game), 6 TDs-4 int., 38 QBR. Those are horrid #s for an NFL starter. He's averaging 1/2 a TD per game. Yes, 1/2 a TD.

Mason came in and showed what a legit backup QB could do with this team, too bad he won't even be given a chance to continue to show what he can do compared to Kenny, just like in 2022.

Which then tells me...that if we have a legit number one, even top ten QB, our team would be fairly good...

WHich then tells me...that if our team is fairly good...we might even win the division..

Kind of like the 5 WHY's....
Make sense?
Except I have to add the caveat that would a top 10 QB be productie like a top 10 QB in Tomlin's "pee your pants" offense here where they are afraid of God to throw to the middle of the field? Does handcuffing your QB with Shades' mental delusion clamps allow for a legit passing attack?

Really? A couple weeks ago Aditi Kinkhabwala was on The Fan and said that she had asked a bunch of NFL OCs about Pickett of the record and said not one of them thought he was the problem.
A day earlier, one of the scouting and stat companies guys was on and said that of their four NFL scouts that all worked for NFL teams before, all four still were pretty high on Pickett as a starter.

But im sure OCs and scouts arent "in the know" enough for the hack scouts here...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Really? A couple weeks ago Aditi Kinkhabwala was on The Fan and said that she had asked a bunch of NFL OCs about Pickett of the record and said not one of them thought he was the problem.
A day earlier, one of the scouting and stat companies guys was on and said that of their four NFL scouts that all worked for NFL teams before, all four still were pretty high on Pickett as a starter.

But im sure OCs and scouts arent "in the know" enough for the hack scouts here...🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you believe this drivel I got some great swamp land for sale. Tell me what Kenny has shown with his 38 QBR rating last season, and his 6-4 TD/int ratio? You need "scouts" to tell you if KP is any good? God bless you. KP averages 1/2 a TD per game. Just phenomenal.