• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let Them In!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"Not so ******* fast"
- Trey Gowdy

You gotta love Repugnicans like Gowdy; Fretting over misdemeanors as an excuse to discriminate against a group for racial reasons when he should be sitting in a cell at a federal prison as we speak.

Par for the course( Trump pun intended)

I knew you'd reply with complete bullshit.
no facts to speak of. just more butt hurt needing some baby powder on that chapped ***.

I knew you'd reply with complete bullshit.
no facts to speak of. just more butt hurt needing some baby powder on that chapped ***.

You mean the fact that he altered documents during the Benghazi "investigation"?

Of course that's bullshit..."fake old news"...right? Using dead Americans for a political witch hunt..... CONservatives are truly scum.

You mean the fact that he altered documents during the Benghazi "investigation"?

No.
He meant no facts to speak of. just more butt hurt needing some baby powder on that chapped ***.

Which word didn't you understand?

You gotta love Repugnicans like Gowdy; Fretting over misdemeanors as an excuse to discriminate against a group for racial reasons when he should be sitting in a cell at a federal prison as we speak.

Par for the course( Trump pun intended)

Domestic violence can either be a felony or a misdemeanor...nevertheless a moot point in relationship to the point of this video. Nice try with the deflection troll.

You gottal love LIEberal democRATS such as yourself who ignore the actual point discussed in this video because you cant bring yourself to admit that the right is right....The point Gowdy is making is that not all 11 million people, no matter what group, can pass a background check.

Do you agree Elfie? That 11 million people all couldn't pass a background check?
Could you bring yourself to answer yes or no?

No you cant cause that means you'd have to agree with Gowdy and you certainly wouldn't want to do that....and by answering"no", would make you look like a bigger ignoramous than you already are.

Domestic violence can either be a felony or a misdemeanor...nevertheless a moot point in relationship to the point of this video. Nice try with the deflection troll.

You gottal love LIEberal democRATS such as yourself who ignore the actual point discussed in this video because you cant bring yourself to admit that the right is right....The point Gowdy is making is that not all 11 million people, no matter what group, can pass a background check.

Do you agree Elfie? That 11 million people all couldn't pass a background check?
Could you bring yourself to answer yes or no?

No you cant cause that means you'd have to agree with Gowdy and you certainly wouldn't want to do that....and by answering"no", would make you look like a bigger ignoramous than you already are.

It's not a moot point dumbass. Depending on the state you live in merely pushing someone, or someone falsely accusing you of pushing them can result in a misdemeanor charge.

The point is that Gowdy requires such a high standard of morality from certain individuals that he doesn't require for himself or his Repugnican cronies. WHY IS THAT?

Where does the idea come from that 11 million immigrants can't pass a background check? The overwhelming majority come from Mexico...are you going to tell me Mexico doesn't keep records?

Is it the idea that Mexico won't be honest...you know like the judge of Trump's fraud case where Trump claimed he couldn't be fair because he was "Mexican"?

Go ahead fly that racist flag.

It's not a moot point dumbass. Depending on the state you live in merely pushing someone, or someone falsely accusing you of pushing them can result in a misdemeanor charge.

The point is that Gowdy requires such a high standard of morality from certain individuals that he doesn't require for himself or his Repugnican cronies. WHY IS THAT?

Where does the idea come from that 11 million immigrants can't pass a background check? The overwhelming majority come from Mexico...are you going to tell me Mexico doesn't keep records?

Is it the idea that Mexico won't be honest...you know like the judge of Trump's fraud case where Trump claimed he couldn't be fair because he was "Mexican"?

Go ahead fly that racist flag.

So basically --- you think it's a double standard for Gowdy to not hold American Citizens to the same standards as prospective Immigrants. As if, outside of treason, he could deport American Citizens for misdemeanor charges.

So basically --- you think it's a double standard for Gowdy to not hold American Citizens to the same standards as prospective Immigrants. As if, outside of treason, he could deport American Citizens for misdemeanor charges.

No I don't think it's a double standard, I think he's a hypocrite and a criminal himself. And he is using false premises to prop up his racist argument. Not that I know if he is personally a racist, but I'm sure he knows who butters his bread.

The " we don't know who these people are" argument doesn't hold water. It's merely a veil.

Gowdy has a nice collection of indignant questions and stern looks. Nothing ever comes from it. Benghazi, IRS - nice sound bites but nobody is ever held accountable. Except the poor ****** who made the Youtube video that Obama tried to blame for Benghazi. They put that guy in jail.

No I don't think it's a double standard, I think he's a hypocrite and a criminal himself. And he is using false premises to prop up his racist argument. Not that I know if he is personally a racist, but I'm sure he knows who butters his bread.

The " we don't know who these people are" argument doesn't hold water. It's merely a veil.

So you agree then, that American Citizens and Prospective Immigrants should be treated exactly the same when it comes to citizenship under US Law -- that ALL the rights afforded to American Citizens should be available to Prospective Immigrants.

SO... then according to you, it IS okay for Prospective Immigrants to vote in the Presidential Election. I mean -- that's what President Obama said --- "If you vote, then you're a citizen"

Hell to the No.

I cannot vote in the Canadian elections. Nor can I vote in British elections. Who are these ******* maniacs?

Gowdy has a nice collection of indignant questions and stern looks. Nothing ever comes from it. Benghazi, IRS - nice sound bites but nobody is ever held accountable. Except the poor ****** who made the Youtube video that Obama tried to blame for Benghazi. They put that guy in jail.

Especially Gowdy who tampered with documents to try to make something where there was nothing, like I said he should be sitting in a prison cell. Then there's using the deaths of 4 Americans to strengthen his false claims.

A true scumbag.

So you agree then, that American Citizens and Prospective Immigrants should be treated exactly the same when it comes to citizenship under US Law -- that ALL the rights afforded to American Citizens should be available to Prospective Immigrants.

SO... then according to you, it IS okay for Prospective Immigrants to vote in the Presidential Election. I mean -- that's what President Obama said --- "If you vote, then you're a citizen"

NO, you're trying to create a straw man.

I'm saying the premise that these people can't be vetted is B.S., and that Gowdy is a hypocrite.

If some of them can't be vetted send them back, those accused of felonies send them back, the lady even agrees with him. Gowdy is not making that argument, his argument is " how do we know who did what and how do we deal with it" what he is trying to do is sow doubt about the process so that EVERYONE can be deported, that's all.

Oh, and the Obama quote was taken out of context by Fox News. That's an old story that we discussed here a while back and that I debunked.

You mean the Mexican judge that was a spokesman for LaRaza ? That judge, the one that should have recused himself ?

Or maybe this guy ?

B8vuf9n.jpg

Jocularity...I need jocularity.

426LLl6.png

You mean the Mexican judge that was a spokesman for LaRaza ? That judge, the one that should have recused himself ?

Or maybe this guy ?

B8vuf9n.jpg

Jocularity...I need jocularity.

426LLl6.png

Curiel is not Mexican ( I should have said Mexican American) and he is not affiliated with the National Council of La Raza.

Steve Bannon however IS in the White House.

Keep trying champ.

NO, you're trying to create a straw man.

I'm saying the premise that these people can't be vetted is B.S., and that Gowdy is a hypocrite.

If some of them can't be vetted send them back, those accused of felonies send them back, the lady even agrees with him. Gowdy is not making that argument, his argument is " how do we know who did what and how do we deal with it" what he is trying to do is sow doubt about the process so that EVERYONE can be deported, that's all.

Oh, and the Obama quote was taken out of context by Fox News. That's an old story that we discussed here a while back and that I debunked.

Actually... it's called hyperbole. A term you should be quite familiar with.