• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on Colts Game

The snap really shouldn't be happening until the QB gives a signal putting the issue on Fields. No matter who is at fault, it needs to be corrected immediately.
Tomlin needs to tell the QB. The next time this happens I am going to come out in the middle of the field and kick you in the ***, then the next time after that, I am going to call time out, come out to the middle of the field and kick you in the balls, if it happens again after that, I am going to hit you in the pocketbook and believe me, it will hurt worse than the first two- FIX this **** and DO your job!

It is completely, thoroughly, and totally unacceptable.

And oh BTW, WTF happened to the Steeler Nation I used to know. where is the guts, huh, where is the passion?

"Ohhhh it's early in the season, ohhhh I didn't expect to go undefeated, ohhhh another typical Tomilin egg, there is always one"

Well you can just kiss my *** from now on, I am not taking this ****, Dallas they're dead men, Marmallard, dead, Jerry Jones......

Oh, and BTW Part II- Western NC was pummeled by Hurricane Helene - I just got power back on last night and my county Burke county is the eastern edge of the damage- Our town was flooded like we have never seen before. Asheville, Buncombe county, Spruce Pine, and many, many small Mountain communities were devastated, some like Chimney Rock- no longer exist. Power, water and cell service is virtually non-existent, anybody seen Fema? The victims of this tragedy are cut off from the world, and they have no voice.

Please pray for them, say a rosary for them.

And if you can, Samaritans Purse is based here in Boone NC, they are on the ground helping the ones in need.

Last edited:
Oh, and BTW Part II- Western NC was pummeled by Hurricane Helene - I just got power back on last night and my county Burke county is the eastern edge of the damage- Our town was flooded like we have never seen before. Asheville, Buncombe county, Spruce Pine, and many, many small Mountain communities were devastated, some like Chimney Rock- no longer exist. Power, water and cell service is virtually non-existent, anybody seen Fema? The victims of this tragedy are cut off from the world, and they have no voice.

Please pray for them, say a rosary for them.

And if you can, Samaritans Purse is based here in Boone NC, they are on the ground helping the ones in need.

Done
And
Done