• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let your voice be heard

All this hoopla started cause of Kaep.

Even the President of the USA is making petitions

The more people that sign that, the more they will be motivated to kneel. When will people learn that had they ignored this **** from the beginning it would be over a long time ago. Validate your toddler’s temper tantrum and they’ll be motivated to throw more tantrums.

The more people that sign that, the more they will be motivated to kneel. When will people learn that had they ignored this **** from the beginning it would be over a long time ago. Validate your toddler’s temper tantrum and they’ll be motivated to throw more tantrums.
Look who stomped around like a 4 year old spoiled brat, amping his staged "rage".

That quintessential American icon M&M. Or whomever that ******** in Elfies video was. The one that told his fans that if they didn't agree with him, they should "**** off". And then yelled that same thing about Trump.

There are a lot of upset millionaires, acting poorly, including Trump. And Hillary, and Soros, and Hollywood, etc.

Kneeling during the anthem, pissy/mean tweets, Donnie Baker's expression of hate, this idiot, etc all point to the loss of class, grace and dignity that has been clear in America for at least a couple generations.

Low people. Lots of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Oh,...if Eminem says so, I'll change my opinion. Lol. And petitions are about as productive as marches and protests. They're just done by people who aren't so starved for attention.

Look who stomped around like a 4 year old spoiled brat, amping his staged "rage".

That quintessential American icon M&M. Or whomever that ******** in Elfies video was. The one that told his fans that if they didn't agree with him, they should "**** off". And then yelled that same thing about Trump.

There are a lot of upset millionaires, acting poorly, including Trump. And Hillary, and Soros, and Hollywood, etc.

Kneeling during the anthem, pissy/mean tweets, Donnie Baker's expression of hate, this idiot, etc all point to the loss of class, grace and dignity that has been clear in America for at least a couple generations.

Low people. Lots of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

That if they didn't agree about not supporting a racist? He's putting his money where his mouth is Canadian Bacon...unlike the money grubber/treasury raider in chief who lied about donating for Harvey relief.

Yeah he's saying they can go f themselves, good for him.

If it's bothering you so much stick to hockey bacon, because if you watched the game yesterday several of the Steelers were " balling up a fist for Colin" including Shazier and Hilton.

Loved it, because that's REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTISM.

That if they didn't agree about not supporting a racist? He's putting his money where his mouth is Canadian Bacon...unlike the money grubber/treasury raider in chief who lied about donating for Harvey relief.

Yeah he's saying they can go f themselves, good for him.

If it's bothering you so much stick to hockey bacon, because if you watched the game yesterday several of the Steelers were " balling up a fist for Colin" including Shazier and Hilton.

Loved it, because that's REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTISM.

Yea............I saw that too. It didn't bother me one bit because it was FOURTH ******* DOWN!

Put your name on anything political and prepare for the onslaught of fundraising emails and calls. No thanks.

I gave my last political dime to Mitt Romney and my last volunteer hour to Pat Toomey.

They all suck so much that I will not participate anymore. Not even by signing my name.