• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Wonder why the mass-murdering psychopath from July 4 has disappeared from the news.

Bobby-Crimo-Jr-1200x630.jpg

Cannot figure it out. No idea why the corrupt, vile contemptible media is not harping on his ideology. None. Zero.

I think drastic times call for drastic measures.

Start taking these little nutjobs and nail them to a cross for 24-48 hours, if they don't die, pile up the wood and cook them.
Or give the family members of the victims some ball bats and immunity.
Put it on tv.

Drag Queen talking common sense? Leave the kids alone, ya ******' perverts!

Is there any way to stop our demise with this type of thinking becoming more and more widespread? As soon as this idiot is cornered into answering and explaining the illogical , she goes straight to the transphobia card.

292562684_577940807383137_1663603576460715014_n.jpg

Is there any way to stop our demise with this type of thinking becoming more and more widespread? As soon as this idiot is cornered into answering and explaining the illogical , she goes straight to the transphobia card.

Nope. They're infested like German cockroaches. It's pretty much a done deal. We will have to completely separate from them and keep our kids far away from them until they're grown.

California had a chance to remove this scumbag.

Wonder why the mass-murdering psychopath from July 4 has disappeared from the news.

Bobby-Crimo-Jr-1200x630.jpg

Cannot figure it out. No idea why the corrupt, vile contemptible media is not harping on his ideology. None. Zero.
That goggled pic looks like he goes by the name. Professor RainbowRyder. Works nasa and specializes in ASSteroids

What pisses me off about these "influencers" is that they post this stuff and don't give citations on where to see the entirety of the video. I don't think I agree with her premise that androgyny is the reason for societal failure, but I'd like to hear the full context. Now I need to google this ****. irritating.

Here is the link to the full speech for those interested.

What pisses me off about these "influencers" is that they post this stuff and don't give citations on where to see the entirety of the video. I don't think I agree with her premise that androgyny is the reason for societal failure, but I'd like to hear the full context. Now I need to google this ****. irritating.

Much better in its full context. She's dead on balls accurate. We are certainly on our way to repeating history at breakneck speed.

Much better in its full context. She's dead on balls accurate. We are certainly on our way to repeating history at breakneck speed.
Here she is with Jordan Peterson some years ago, it's 1:45:00 conversation and wow...it was incredible.

1659658363143-png.388981