• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

They’re oblivious now,

But when push comes to shove I think even the most hardcore liberal can feel threatened by the government when it comes to rights. The stuff happening in Canada, I just don’t see it happening here. I stand by my belief that liberalism and right wing extremism is is all fabricated propaganda which is going to amount to nothing.

All I hear or read around here is a collapse and civil war. Well, after 2024 and the country is still moving on business as usual, then what? Who is the next puppet to point the finger at?

We’ve been down this road of cultural and political clashing before in history. More recently it was covid in 2020, russian collusion in 2016, the end of the world in 2012, y2k 2000.

I think it was Tim who posted awhile back how scientist were predicting global warming to bring about the end of the world in the 1970’s.

Naive? I don’t trust news from liberal jane or tractor joe on twitter, tik tok or even cnn or fox for that matter. The news flying around now is all finger pointing democrats this or republicans that. The real thing is tech and culture is changing before our very eyes and we’re not adapting. We blame the younger kids who have grown up diverse. They’re not scared of jihadi george, the gays, trannies, they don’t care about the way things used to be.

If it collapses. I’ll come here and eat crow. But if it doesn’t like you guys say it is then what’s the next scapegoat?
swamp dwelling Ogres

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
Reactions: MTC
Now here's a good idea.

1655852033410.png

Today's demotard party.

Hey, go **** yourself......

200w.gif
No! Never mind! STOP!!!!

Wonder why the mass-murdering psychopath from July 4 has disappeared from the news.

Bobby-Crimo-Jr-1200x630.jpg

Cannot figure it out. No idea why the corrupt, vile contemptible media is not harping on his ideology. None. Zero.