• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

VGeIsca.jpg

The reason Dementia Joe will NEVER debate RFK, Jr. - he would be D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D. Listen to him address the vile and unfounded accusations against him and the contemptible letter signed by 102 (D)'s, trying to prevent his testimony. "This [letter] is an attempt to censor the censorship hearing":

The reason Dementia Joe will NEVER debate RFK, Jr. - he would be D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D. Listen to him address the vile and unfounded accusations against him and the contemptible letter signed by 102 (D)'s, trying to prevent his testimony. "This [letter] is an attempt to censor the censorship hearing":

A Democrat that reasons, but as long as the media plays its same song nothing will change.

FpjFxYdaUAA6pUn

And again, science proves the point: liberals are mentally ill.

View attachment 11439
Just my opinion, but in general those that lean left, especially hard left, aren't happy people, having no sense of humor, personally offended by nearly everything, lacking personal satisfaction in life, overall, just miserable people, seemingly with the goal of making others miserable as well. They are steadfast in their belief that they are absolutely right about their ideology, with no gray area. It's why having any discussion with them is almost always pointless. Not to say the hard right can't be adamant as well in their opinions, just not to the same degree, again, my opinion. The left is collectively a victim of life and invariably someone else's fault. Which is why they are politically dangerous, banding together like a pack of hyenas. Stereotyping may be oversimplified, but there's always a basis for it.

Just my opinion, but in general those that lean left, especially hard left, aren't happy people, having no sense of humor, personally offended by nearly everything, lacking personal satisfaction in life, overall, just miserable people, seemingly with the goal of making others miserable as well. They are steadfast in their belief that they are absolutely right about their ideology, with no gray area. It's why having any discussion with them is almost always pointless. Not to say the hard right can't be adamant as well in their opinions, just not to the same degree, again, my opinion. The left is collectively a victim of life and invariably someone else's fault. Which is why they are politically dangerous, banding together like a pack of hyenas. Stereotyping may be oversimplified, but there's always a basis for it.

They will eventually cause a civil war.