• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
download (5).jpg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
working out? yeah, stop. you're contributing to the male patriarchy.

Man they would really hate me. Training for decades. Played many aggressive sports. Mixed martial arts for 16+ years. I shoot guns. I hunt.I eat meat. I'm straight. I'm a blend of conservative and libertarian. I like capitalism and free markets.

I am the devil to these weak nitwits. Most are butt crack ugly anyway.

xjx

Reaction score
Now the northern sanctuary cities are starting to feel it. Texas cities have had this going on for a long time. There are plenty more. Just not enough busses.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Now the northern sanctuary cities are starting to feel it. Texas cities have had this going on for a long time. There are plenty more. Just not enough busses.
Oh they're not so cool with it now. And they're getting a small fraction of them. Oh,they're fine with it as long as it's far away in other states.

The funniest hypocritical moment for them was Martha's Vinyard. They got them out as soon as possible. ******* clowns.

They voted for this ****, eat your sandwich and smile.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s going to be nationwide. Cali, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas have had it for a long time. Now these migrants are popping up in Chicago. There are communities in South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia etc. They’re here just lying dormant

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Talk about policy fails. Spend 25 billion on homelessness only to have it skyrocket.
Everything the democrats touch turns to **** and when they try to fix the problem they caused, the **** only gets deeper.

Stop voting for these people!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Oh they're not so cool with it now. And they're getting a small fraction of them. Oh,they're fine with it as long as it's far away in other states.

The funniest hypocritical moment for them was Martha's Vinyard. They got them out as soon as possible. ******* clowns.

They voted for this ****, eat your sandwich and smile.
Funny, I would have thought that Martha’s Vineyard needs maids and landscapers.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
7y041g.jpg

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
working out? yeah, stop. you're contributing to the male patriarchy.

The feminist who wrote that article claims, "Women are, on average, intellectually superior to men."

Really? Okay, name the 10 smartest women in history. Let me list the 10 smartest men I can think of without looking it up:
  • Albert Einstein
  • Isaac Newton
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Galileo
  • Thomas Edison
  • Nikola Tesla
  • William Shakespeare
  • Adam Smith
There are more unmitigated male geniuses named "Wolfgang" than female geniuses. Sorry, fact.