• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Stewey

Reaction score
It is what it is. 😐

their-taliban.png

Posted in the "Liberalism is a Mental illness" thread.
Some pretty solid evidence you got there Tibs.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I am beginning to believe that the difference between the left and the right, is that the right was taught critical thinking , whereas the left was just indoctrinated, in school. Why else would somebody vote for Potato Brain?
Soma.
Dopamine receptors get happy times with each re-inforced ping/tweet/text/CNN story.
Just read Vile Comrade Tins, useful idiot's posts.
They are insipid, and yet clearly affect a large part of the population in a way that requires the abdication of critical thought.
The medium is the message, as McMahan said decades ago.....

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I am beginning to believe that the difference between the left and the right, is that the right was taught critical thinking , whereas the left was just indoctrinated, in school. Why else would somebody vote for Potato Brain?
No doubt. Indoctrinated and lacking morals. They’re easily influenced by media figures.

Normal people will question why. Leftist will ask how high if asked to jump

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I am beginning to believe that the difference between the left and the right, is that the right was taught critical thinking

Thing is, most of the ones in our government weren't taught how to fight. Or they're in on the take.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
eating their own

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
eating their own

See that's the thing. There IS a pathway to citizenship if you don't sneak in illegally. This is the thing that aggravates me the most about this situation people sneak in and then act like it's racism to not reward people for breaking the law.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
One of the reasons I am so critical of our education system is that it still is built on memorization of data rather than practical applications of the data… its why so many 4.0 grade point average students are utter failures in life while the massively wealthy and innovative people are B and C students a lot of the time

Somewhere in the annuls of old steelernation is a large scale study that shows that in life, the most common grade point average of successful people is “C”, followed by “B” then far behind are “A” students…

It speaks to a large disconnect between the goal of the education system and the reality of life…

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the reasons I am so critical of our education system is that it still is built on memorization of data rather than practical applications of the data… its why so many 4.0 grade point average students are utter failures in life while the massively wealthy and innovative people are B and C students a lot of the time

Somewhere in the annuls of old steelernation is a large scale study that shows that in life, the most common grade point average of successful people is “C”, followed by “B” then far behind are “A” students…

It speaks to a large disconnect between the goal of the education system and the reality of life…
Hey! Teacher!
Leave them kids alone!