• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Libyan Islamist Rebels Pose With Planes Seized From Tripoli Airport

Spike

Reaction score
Obama's Muslim Brotherhood 'Arab Spring' uprising still at work in Libya, I see

Islamists from the rebel group Libyan Dawn have posed with aeroplanes seized from Tripoli Airport

article-2741428-2104DB2E00000578-124_634x363.jpg

article-2741428-2104D8EE00000578-187_634x469.jpg

Libya has descended into turmoil and officials fear it may become another safe haven for terrorists, like Syria.

Officials have been warning for some time about the deteriorating situation in Libya, which was controlled by dictator Muammar Gaddaffi until he was killed in October 2011.

Eleven planes missing from Tripoli Airport after it was taken by Islamic rebels Fighters from group Libyan Dawn have posed for pictures with aircraft U.S. officials warn planes could be used to carry out terror attacks on 9/11 September 11 also marks anniversary of attack on US embassy in Libya

U.S. officials fear that these aeroplanes could now be used to carry out 9/11-style attacks in the region on the anniversary of the tragedy this month. A total of 11 commercial jets from state-owned carriers Libyan Airlines went missing in August after militants from the so-called 'masked men brigade' overran the airport.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-carry-terrorist-attack-9-11-anniversary.html

--------------------------

obama-drinking-guiness-thumbs-up-e1359564382968.jpg

I love that Obama photo. ******* idiot. Lol.

Hopefully they are Malaysian airlines.

Yeah, I don't think those planes are flying anywhere. They have to be screwed up with all the partying going on.

Love me some Islam! It's all part of the hope&change care package.

I had Islam once, had the ***** for weeks.

I love that Obama photo. ******* idiot. Lol.
I like this one - right after he asks this guy if he's gay, the guy replies "only when I'm having sex". Apparently Obama really liked that one -
article-2688080-1F8D61F500000578-188_634x429.jpg

Attachments

• article-2688080-1F8D61F500000578-188_634x429.jpg
    article-2688080-1F8D61F500000578-188_634x429.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Last edited:
Remember one of the first lessons this president taught us, including children: Beer solves all your problems. Police controversy in Massachusetts, or Connecticut, or wherever the hell it was? Just come on over to the White House for a beer. Yes children, alcohol will solve everything.

Remember one of the first lessons this president taught us, including children: Beer solves all your problems. Police controversy in Massachusetts, or Connecticut, or wherever the hell it was? Just come on over to the White House for a beer. Yes children, alcohol will solve everything.

homerbeer1.jpg

Im in!!

Come to think, that could be part of their problem. Muzzies don't drink alcohol. Or eat bacon. See how that turns you into a miserable suicidal lunatic?