• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Listen to this conversation

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I find this interestesting. Throwing it out.
Chris Williamson is worth a listen.

I find this interestesting. Throwing it out.
Chris Williamson is worth a listen.

Men are dropping out of Universities and worthless degree programs. Men are still leading the way in disciplines where it counts like the STEM fields.

Unless you're focused on a profession that requires a degree, medicine, engineering, or one of those dastardly law degrees, why would anyone go in debt for tens of thousands of dollars to end up with a worthless degree, ringing a cash register at the grocery store?

Unless you're focused on a profession that requires a degree, medicine, engineering, or one of those dastardly law degrees, why would anyone go in debt for tens of thousands of dollars to end up with a worthless degree, ringing a cash register at the grocery store?
As someone said during the worst of the lockdown, if your kids are in high school and deciding what they want to do, look at who the "essential workers" are and tell them to do one of those things.
My office is in a strip mall and I have a comical picture of my truck being the only vehicle in the parking lot.

73636e306d6501301d80001dd8b71c47