• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE THREAD:RNC National Convention Day 1 July 18, 2016

Sherrif David Clarke was just on. When he opened with "Blue Lives Matter" it brought the house down.

Blue Lives Matter, All Lives Matter..everyone's saying it. Darryl Glenn's really good.

Spike, thanks for the links! Watching on iPad.

Rudy!!!! His speech is legendary!

Rudy knocks it out of the ******* park!!!

They rolled out poor Bob Dole as a FU to the no-show establishment hacks. Dude's pants were up to his chin.

I cannot sit through 4 days of political speeches. Fill me in on the highlights....or low lights.

RUDY’S ROCKING IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy is on FIRE!!!!!!

I said Radical Islamic terrorism.....

"Arrogant disregard for America Lives"
'What Difference Does It Make' ...Hillary says!"

Home run after home run...the rafters were SHAKING!

Wow - CNN bubbling in praise for platform speeches, Trump entrance and Melania

I loved it when she said how when she became a citizen of the United States, how that is the greatest privilege in the world, and the crowd gave her a standing O. Great stuff!

Wow - CNN bubbling in praise for platform speeches, Trump entrance and Melania

I loved it when she said how when she became a citizen of the United States, how that is the greatest privilege in the world, and the crowd gave her a standing O. Great stuff!

She had the smokey eyes too, very sexy. Did you catch the part where she said something along the lines of "when he puts his mind to it, he gets it done" and then she she gave a pouty sultry glance to the camera? Good stuff.

I thought cotton was very good. Most speakers were good. I watched the whole thing until after the former intelligence guy spoke.

So now Melania copied a paragraph from Michelle Obamas speech..She was the highlight speaker and whoever approved that speech should be fired. The speech is almost word for word. Now instead of talking about issues we will here about a plaugerized speech. It's going to take away from Trump, melania, and credibility for the whole campaign. Just beyond an idiotic move.

so now melania copied a paragraph from michelle obamas speech..she was the highlight speaker and whoever approved that speech should be fired. The speech is almost word for word. Now instead of talking about issues we will here about a plaugerized speech. It's going to take away from trump, melania, and credibility for the whole campaign. Just beyond an idiotic move.

lmfao!!! Unbelievable..

Last edited:
So now Melania copied a paragraph from Michelle Obamas speech..She was the highlight speaker and whoever approved that speech should be fired. The speech is almost word for word. Now instead of talking about issues we will here about a plaugerized speech. It's going to take away from Trump, melania, and credibility for the whole campaign. Just beyond an idiotic move.

hahahahaha - I had no idea that Moochelle was from Slovenia!

You know the media had to attack her over something! - she makes Mooch look like a pile of old tires

statement_melania_trump_speech.gif

Obama: "It's just words"

but wait, there's more

Hold onto your fainting couches!

Social Media Erupts Over Donald Trump Using WWE-Type Entrance At RNC!

1432581_630x354.jpg

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/07/18/donald-trump-rnc-entrance/

-----------------------------

I hear Hillary is going to come out barking to the music of “Who Let the Dogs Out”

hahahahahaha

Last edited:
News media shaking with fury that anything gets said without their permission

Chris Matthews: GOP ‘Ruined Their Evening’ with Benghazi Victim’s Mother’s Speech

Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech.

Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims.

http://capitolzero.com/2016/07/19/c...evening-with-benghazi-victims-mothers-speech/

Media having a **** fit they can't censor everything not toeing the party line!

Sheriff thrills GOP: 'Blue Lives Matter'

“We as a people need to declare that we stand with rule of law, and not with the false tales of the revolutionary Marxist forces, who most recently have rebranded themselves from Occupy Wall Street to Black Lives Matter”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-sheriff-thrills-convention-blue-lives-matter

hahahahaha - I had no idea that Moochelle was from Slovenia!

You know the media had to attack her over something! - she makes Mooch look like a pile of old tires

statement_melania_trump_speech.gif

Oh come on you cant spin this one....Here is the full article http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/melania-trump-michelle-obama-speech/index.html

MELANIA "And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

MOOSE "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children -- and all children in this nation -- to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

News media shaking with fury that anything gets said without their permission

Chris Matthews: GOP ‘Ruined Their Evening’ with Benghazi Victim’s Mother’s Speech

Chris Matthews immediately reacted to the RNC speech delivered by a mother of one of the Benghazi victims by saying the GOP “ruined their evening” with that speech.

Matthews tore into “this gross accusation that somehow Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of Chris Stevens” and the three other victims.

http://capitolzero.com/2016/07/19/c...evening-with-benghazi-victims-mothers-speech/

When you lie to the families like she did about that video it certainly appears like you are covering something up. The next logical step is what is being covered up? About the only thing politicians do consistently is cover up their own ineptitude. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton put their own political lives ahead of those people in Benghazi, and that makes them responsible.

I am sure when the Dem convention is and all the typical lies come out about Republicans Chris Matthews will be the first one defending Repubs. ****** jackass.

Why would they do that? Were they so arrogant as to think it would go unnoticed? It makes Melania look like a stupid bimbo.

Her accent is up there with Palin's and Arianna Huffington's - annoying!

From what I understand, Mooshelle took her speech from Reagan.

In any case...the speeches do sound the same...and that isn't good.

And lay off her accent...at least she's an immigrant who speaks English!!!!

Why would they do that? Were they so arrogant as to think it would go unnoticed? It makes Melania look like a stupid bimbo.

Her accent is up there with Palin's and Arianna Huffington's - annoying!

Now we're all the way down to whining about accents. Any accent beats listening to Hillarys screech for the next 4 years.

I dont care that she took from that speech, but the problem for me is they worked on it for 1.5 months and that was the best they could do? They could have rephrased that 100 different ways and no one would have batted an eye. Now it looks like either Melania stole from moose or she just read what her writers gave her. It is inexcusable mistake for a competent team to make.

I think she did a good job overall. She was poised and did not look nervous. That one paragraph though is like throwing blood in the water for sharks to the media.

The mother was a little rough, but it is hard to blame her. I think she could have gotten her message across with out being so full of hate and revenge. If I were in her shoes I can't say I would not feel the same though. I mean I hate hillary and I have no personal ties to her...

Flynn came across as super aggressive. I am glad Trump did not pick him as his running mate I think he and Trump together would have been too much. I agreed with most of what Flynn said though it was just a little over the top.