• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE THREAD:RNC National Convention Day 1 July 18, 2016

You know so many things that just aren't true. When did I say I was a fan of either of those women?

As to your question: Moose is NOT attractive and Obama wasn't an old rich guy when she married him. Go look up the definition of bimbo and get back to me on how Melania doesn't fit it. I'm beginning to think she is stupid enough to think she could plagiarize and get away with it.

Let's see. You are anti-everything Conservative. Most of what you type in the Politics section has a Liberal slant to it.

So you're not an Obama, Moose, or Hillary fan? And you're not a Trump or Melania fan? You're voting for a unicorn this fall?

As to your last paragraph, I think you need to look up the definition of a bimbo. Bimbo: "an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object."

Your original use of bimbo: "a model who marries a bizarre looking billionaire old enough to be her father hardly needs help looking like a bimbo."

So your criteria for being a bimbo are - marries into money, marries someone older, marries someone ugly.

Got it. Those two definitions are pretty close, eh?

We do agree Moose is not attractive.

It's not other than the embarrassment to the campaign and the appearance that it doesn't have its **** together.

Why is it not an embarrassment to Democrats each and every repeated time they've done this? OH, that's right, 97% of the media are registered Democrats and the story will be the story.

The spotlight is on Melania because of who controls the spotlight. Her sin is no different than Obama's, Moose's, Hillary's or countless others. The difference is who's running the media.

Do people actually watch these conventions?

Bombings, beheadings, Islamic jihadist terrorists attacks and the BBC is saying that this the only thing (Liberal press and Democrats), America is talking about!

LOL

Last edited:
I heard, just as I was leaving the house, that Lady Trump stole Michelle Obama's speech from 2008. Not that it matters, but, there's some humor in that somewhere...

The left hates her, because you can't copy this

Melania-Trump.jpg

As to your last paragraph, I think you need to look up the definition of a bimbo. Bimbo: "an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object."

Your original use of bimbo: "a model who marries a bizarre looking billionaire old enough to be her father hardly needs help looking like a bimbo."

So your criteria for being a bimbo are - marries into money, marries someone older, marries someone ugly.

Got it. Those two definitions are pretty close, eh?

Model = attractive, notoriously empty-headed
Posed semi-nude and exchanges sex with goofy-looking Trump for access to his money = willing sex object

Did you really need that explained?

Why is it not an embarrassment to Democrats each and every repeated time they've done this? OH, that's right, 97% of the media are registered Democrats and the story will be the story.

The spotlight is on Melania because of who controls the spotlight. Her sin is no different than Obama's, Moose's, Hillary's or countless others. The difference is who's running the media.

22 word phrase, word for word, they've committed plagiarism that was that blatant? Or arguable plagiarism?

Want to hear some actual plagiarizing...

First Deval Patrick...

Now Obama...

Last edited:
Want to hear some actual plagiarizing...

First Deval Patrick...

Now Obama...

see page 3, post #42

LOL! - and this thread was asleep until some manufactured 'controversy' came along for the haters to chime in - hilarious

Regarding the comments that Trump married Melania simply because she is a hottie, I suggested to some buddies that such comment was unfair. After all, I noted, isn't that why Bill married Hillary? Their response:

GoodfellasLaugh2.gif

old-muppet-laugh.gif

Dont really care about either convention... But arent 99% of all political speeches plagerized or at least redundant? My gosh this is dumb... It was dumb the last time it came up... And it is in this case too... Who cares?

see page 3, post #42

LOL! - and this thread was asleep until some manufactured 'controversy' came along for the haters to chime in - hilarious

lol ...I must have been asleep when post #42 came along.

I miss the days when every one of my threads was over 100 pages

Are you calling Coach an attention *****?

He can try to steal my stuff all he wants, he's just a two bit thief in my book
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Republican Convention Day 2: Trump Children, GOP Leadership Take The Stage

Here's the list of speakers:

Dana White, president, Ultimate Fighting Championship

Gov. Asa Hutchison, governor of Arkansas

Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas attorney general

Michael B. Mukasey, former attorney general

Andy Wist, businessman (Who is Andy Wist, you ask?)

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

Chris Cox, executive director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action

Natalie Gulbis, professional golfer

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, R-Wis.

U.S. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.

Gov. Chris Christie, governor of New Jersey

Tiffany Trump, daughter of Donald Trump

Kerry Woolard, general manager, Trump Winery

Donald Trump Jr., son of Donald Trump and EVP, The Trump Organization

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va.

Dr. Ben Carson, neurosurgeon

Kimberlin Brown, actor

-----------------------

Ben will be in the spotlight tonight

Natalie Gulbis, professional golfer?

Isn't that our Ben's old squeeze?

Model = attractive, notoriously empty-headed
Posed semi-nude and exchanges sex with goofy-looking Trump for access to his money = willing sex object

Did you really need that explained?

So you're generalizing that all models are stupid? The likes of Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Cameron Russell, Gemma Ward, Tyra Banks, Laura Shields, Iman, Karlie Kloss and Lilly Cole would love to take issue with you.

And being married = exchanging sex with a man? Instead of saying she's married to Donald Trump now for 11 years, to you she simply exchanges sex for his money. So using your logic, Moose smothers Bammy for his power and to be First Lady, it's an exchange agreement - they aren't married?

Got it.

Go on, please.

22 word phrase, word for word, they've committed plagiarism that was that blatant? Or arguable plagiarism?

I'll state again, where is it different than the actual and blatant plagiarism by Democrats? Stewey's posted a few links. Moochelle stole from Reagan.

Where sir, is your equal outrage?

has this country gone so far down the tubes that we now care what a woman says?

If it happened on the other side, you'd be criticizing it the same way the left is............don't bullshit.

This goes to show this Trump ensemble is amateurish. They have no compass, they have no real strategy other than to repeat, repeat, repeat the same talking points and we listen to Oompa Loomp Orange Sherbet over use the word "really" and inflate himself like a penis tube. This is comical and should he win in November, SNL skit writers will have a smorgasboard of material from which to craft. Couldn't have handpicked a more "lost bunch" from a row of bars in Milwaukee.

a real dumpster fire on live cam

The plagiarism charge is just a smokescreen so the media can avoid talking about the substance of the multiple powerful speeches for which the left has no answer.

I heard the excerpts of both speeches and there was no plagiarism. They were very similar for a few sentences but it was pretty much the cliche of "my parents raised me with hard working values, blah blah". I've heard some version of that in countless speeches. It s hardly an original expression so calling out plagiarism for it is silly.

The messages of both speeches were nowhere near similar. Mrs Trump is proud to be a legal citizen of America and worked to become so.

The plagiarism charge is just a smokescreen so the media can avoid talking about the substance of the multiple powerful speeches for which the left has no answer.

I heard the excerpts of both speeches and there was no plagiarism. They were very similar for a few sentences but it was pretty much the cliche of "my parents raised me with hard working values, blah blah". I've heard some version of that in countless speeches. It s hardly an original expression so calling out plagiarism for it is silly.

The messages of both speeches were nowhere near similar. Mrs Trump is proud to be a legal citizen of America and worked to become so.

I agree that we have heard that speach before, however it is almost word for word what Obama said. If it was song lyrics and it went to court trump's team would have no shot at winning.
I am sure other people have stole speeches or parts of speeches before but that is not the issue. You are talking about having 1.5 months to prepare a blockbuster speech and they use that.
Best case scenario is the Trump campaign is totally clueless and used a crappy generic speech. Why not have Melania talk about more personal things. I mean she lived what Trump is preaching. I seriously bet that half the board members here could have written a better speech in a day..
Worst case scenario is they liked what Obama said and tried to sneak it in there.
Someone should have stepped in and nixed it. Now instead of talking about all the powerful speakers, people are talking about stolen words. Just a horrible campaign strategy.

This "controversy" has taken the spotlight off the speeches of Rudy, the Benghazi mom, and the cop (Clarke???) . All three knocked their speeches out of the park and HAMMERED Obama, Hillary, and the MSM. THAT is what we should be focusing on, not a few words that have been in every ******* political speech since the beginning of mankind.

Their narrative is being destroyed...and they hate they have to report it!

Chris Matthews: I Don’t Care How The Mother Of Murdered Benghazi Victim Felt

CLEVELAND, OHIO - MSNBCÂ’s Chris Matthews kept it classy (I kid of course) in his commentary on Patricia SmithÂ’s address to the Republican National Convention. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, one of four Americans who were killed in Benghazi by Islamic terrorists. Smith said that her son was wonderful, and she blames Hillary Clinton personally for his death. She also said that Hillary told her that a video was responsible for the attack.

Matthews thought it was wrong for her to go up there on stage and tell lies about Hillary Clinton.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...o-get-up-there-and-lie-about-clinton-n2194729

I never thought the left could get anymore hysterical, I was wrong

CmViFBvVIAAY997.jpg