• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Can he bring his o-line coach with him? we’ve won 6 superbowls without a great left tackle but we well coached back then lot of really good players we just passed on
Pat Meyer earned another season after he got the line going last year. It took a while but he got them pushing and moving bodies. Now he has some all pro hogs to work with. It can only get better.

I am flabbergasted. I do not remember the last time the Steelers made a draft pick that was universally approved of here. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. Where is the gnashing of teeth and the rending of garments?

I hereby volunteer to rend Suzie Kolber's garments.

Repeatedly.

Mason Cole, James Daniels, Isaac Seumalo, and Broderick Jones. That is how you rebuild an offensive line. Well done!

Now acquire some additional mid-round picks and go out and get Mazi Smith or Keeanu Benton, a pass rusher, and a cornerback.

I am flabbergasted. I do not remember the last time the Steelers made a draft pick that was universally approved of here. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. Where is the gnashing of teeth and the rending of garments? I feel cheated.
Hey I was against us trading up and spending a ton doing so, but this draft is like really solid through maybe 100 picks… 120 isn’t worthless but not hyper expensive either… and if we trade down from the 32nd we should get some team dying to get a falling first rounder to pony up that capital back

Hey I was against us trading up and spending a ton doing so, but this draft is like really solid through maybe 100 picks… 120 isn’t worthless but not hyper expensive either… and if we trade down from the 32nd we should get some team dying to get a falling first rounder to pony up that capital back
Granted Jones has bust potential, but giving up a 4th four an OT with maybe the highest upside in the draft was worth it. Completely agree with your assessment.

Christian Gonzalez was considered by many a top-10 pick. He's falling, why?
All the teams that need a cb are going in another direction…
He had some mild development to do… he wasn’t exactly ready, just had the highest ceiling

Plus 3 qbs and 2 rbs have seriously dropped some talent

Christian Gonzalez was considered by many a top-10 pick. He's falling, why?
My guy instinct without watching all the tape is that the CB's in this draft suck. If Witherspoon was the #1 guy off the board and I watch his tape and it was not good in my opinion, then this draft is not good at CB.