• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Gonzalez looks like a Belichick DB.

Man i don’t want Porter to fall to 32 because I totally want us to trade down and we would have to take him there…

Jones is extremely athletic. Very long arms, excellent balance. Agree with del that a guy that athletic, with the performances he had against the best college defenders in the nation (including practice), is as bust-proof as you can get.

Jones is extremely athletic. Very long arms, excellent balance. Agree with del that a guy that athletic, with the performances he had against the best college defenders in the nation (including practice), is as bust-proof as you can get.
He has that nasty attitude you want with the athletic ability to back it up… at worse he is going to be average but if he pans out he will be a star LT…

Honestly, how would Gibbs the RB not have been here for the Lions? Why did they pick him early?

Campbell goes at 18. So much for my 20 mocks where I got him in the 3rd round.

well there goes that dream. Cambell gone

Lions Big Board is there own thing right now. For a team with 5 picks in the top-50, my lord. What is next for them?

Jones will get a shot at RT, IMO. He can develop for a year and add strength. He will not look good going up against TJ or Highsmith as he has trouble with "inside" and "counter" moves. We have some pretty good OLBs which should help him along. We need a 3rd OT because if even one gets hurt...LeRaven is was our swing, until now.

See, both of Detroit’s pick’s could be good and they still fail… its not about just getting a guy, it’s about getting the best player you can that helps your team win… so at ilb there are what, five premium to really good prospects , but the positional value isn’t high… same with RB… the guy you get in the third is probably going to give you nearly the same production… so why miss out on a high end CB to get a rb? They could have traded down and gotten the same guy or a prospect that was about the same and added other players later