• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

Who’s up at 32?

happy Kancey is gone, didn't want him in the 2nd round

After trading away the 4th rounder, Steelers pick at 3.80 and not again until 7.241

I'll be very surprised if steelers don't makes some trades to gain some draft picks in mid rounds..

Man i don’t want Porter to fall to 32 because I totally want us to trade down and we would have to take him there…
I'd be okay not trading if it meant getting Porter at 32. Value is just too good to pass up at that spot of the draft. I don't think he falls that far.

Forbes reminds me of that second round pick we had, gholston or whatever… great in coverage but couldn’t stay healthy because he was too small
Not at all. Miss. State fan here. 6ft and 170 lbs. He has plenty of frame for additional weight. His ball skills are tremendous. 6 pick-sixes in his career at MSU. He is a ballhawk.

So looking at the big boards… there have to be like a dozen guys we should be thrilled with at 32 and only 11 picks left till then
Trading down seems so logical

So Branch at 1.32?

Would be tough to pass up, no?

But if Banks is available ... they have to get him.

Or my new favorite, Darnell Washington. Put him next to Okorafor, Jones at LT, Seumalu at LG, Cole at C, Daniels at RG - damn.

Campbell gone because of players like Tremaine Edwards #16 and Leighton Vander Esch #19 are similar in size, speed and production, IMO.

I still like Drew Sanders at #32 or Branch if they are still there.

A WR run.

excellent-happy.gif

Would be tough to pass up, no?

But if Banks is available ... they have to get him.

Or my new favorite, Darnell Washington. Put him next to Okorafor, Jones at LT, Seumalu at LT, Cole at C, Daniels at RG - damn.
I'd prefer Schoonmaker in the fourth...oh wait. Gotta start working the phones to pick up additional selections.

Campbell is the guy I wanted and I'd have taken at 32. But I'm glad it wasn't like say 4 picks before 2.17. I think the Steelers might get Porter Jr. Anyhow.