• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

If Levis falls to #32 that could he a very valuable pick to trade.

They have ALL day to work out trades and play teams off of each other tomorrow… thats the real value of pick 32 if you don’t get seduced by the guys who are left

Big weapon for Buf. They have Knox as a blocking TE. Now Kincaid can be a big slot WR.

God, agree with the request of no more video of cheering and hand-shaking in the draft rooms.

If I get to see the coaches yelling and trying to punch each other, great - let's see it. More handshakes? @#$% that.

God, agree with the request of no more video of cheering and hand-shaking in the draft rooms.

If I get to see the coaches yelling and trying to punch each other, great - let's see it. More handshakes? @#$% that.
Super annoying since it’s exactly tge same every time

Mazi goes to Dallas. I feel sorry for him.

And so much again for the 15 mocks where I got him in the 4th round. Do these ******* spy my mocks and set up their draft boards?!?

The war room high-fives and backslapping are really absurd when you consider almost every pick is, to some extent, wrong.

I want somebody to dust off Chargers coaches and front office handshaking and cheering after picking Ryan Leaf.

I think Branch would be a steal, but like others have said he likely won't get past the Bungles.
I don’t think so either. I would take Branch instantly. But they might draft the giant TE from Georgia. Another weapon for Burrows

those dallas cheerleaders... hot damn!

There goes Harrison, Nice to see him go ahead of the Steelers since we got our tackle.

the last top LT is gone, hope someone takes Dawand in the following picks