• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

the bungles didnt take much time to send their pick in

Murphy to the bungles, kind of sucks

Myles Murphey… I thought he dropped way too far so the Bengals got a good one, but i think they had bigger holes

That is tge thing when you have a team like detroit go renegade with two picks.. it shatters mock drafts and sends players toppling and teams sometimes go bpa ratger than

There is enough talent to go different directions.

1. Defensive back - JPJ, Stevenson, Branch. There is a lot of receiving talent in the division and the Steelers have no long-term options.
2. Pass Rush - Nolan Smith could shift to an inside player for the Steelers and move outside in passing situations. There are other edge players as well.
3. Defensive Line - Bresee if you want a player in the mold of Heyward or go with Benton if they want an interior player
4. Tight End - Mayer, Washington, LaPorta. A lot of talent and really load up on offense.

Ever spent time in Cincy?
nope. Visited Boston for the first time a couple of days ago, for a installation training of a construction product I distribute in my country. Very nice downtown, and you can buy edibles and then some, legally. Was expecting a lot of douchebags, just crossed with about two or three hehehe

Bresee gone. I would've loved to get him at 32. I hope he has a great NFL career.

Smith to the Eagles