• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE UP TO THE MINUTE DRAFT THREAD

So either Branch or JP Jr will be available and both potential 1st round qbs are on the board… if tge Steelers want to trade down they will get a good haul and if not they will get a guy projected to be in the first round
It's a win-win. Brents and Stevenson could be there if they trade down. They could complete the OL rebuild with the future center in JMS, Avila, or Tippman. A ton of value at tight end. Benton will be there as well. Ringo is the only name that truly scares me.

It's a win-win. Brents and Stevenson could be there if they trade down. They could complete the OL rebuild with the future center in JMS, Avila, or Tippman. A ton of value at tight end. Benton will be there as well. Ringo is the only name that truly scares me.
This is really the best scenario as long as tgey don’t suddenly go way off script with a pick

This is really the best scenario as long as tgey don’t suddenly go way off script with a pick
We'll see the vision of the team and the new front office. Do they feel the offense has all of its pieces now? If it's defense, do they value EDGE pass rush, interior play, or the secondary. It'll be fun to watch play out tomorrow.

We'll see the vision of the team and the new front office. Do they feel the offense has all of its pieces now? If it's defense, do they value EDGE pass rush, interior play, or the secondary. It'll be fun to watch play out tomorrow.
I’d be disappointed if Branch isn’t the pick…

If they can’t/don’t trade it, I like Branch, White, Turner or Brents.