• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Local politician above the law,,,thanks to,,,,,the law

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Can you believe this !@#$?

There is apparently a law on the books in VA where "According to Section IV, Article 9 of the Constitution of Virginia, unless a legislator has committed treason, a felony, or a breach of peace, legislators are immune from arrest while the General Assembly is in session."

Time for that law to change. Would be fun to see who votes against it.

1635924898553.png

““We flipped over a couple of yard signs, took them, put them upside down and then put them right side up, that’s what we did.”

Hurst admitted the signs of Republican candidates were targeted, including his opponent for the 12th District Seat Jason Ballard.

“This has been a real drag out race. It’s been very competitive and to some degree it’s been sometimes nasty. Election Eve, you’ve run a really hard race, a very long campaign and you just do a prank to be a goof and it happens to be done by somebody who is very apologetic for what they’ve done.”

He also spoke about why he was driving with a suspended license.

“The 93 Jeep didn’t have current insurance for it and I have not received a notice from DMV, so was not something I was aware of until the officers informed me of that.” (I guess it was the Jeep's fault..Stupid Jeep!!!)

He apologized Tuesday night and said he needs to set a better example. He understands if his actions cost him votes on Election Day, but had no plans of conceding late Tuesday night.

"“Let’s give the professionals time to count all of those ballots and see where we are once the dust finally settles, and I really am truly confident that when the dust settles we will hold onto the seat for the 12th District for the Democratic Party.”"

Last edited:
Did he manage to get to one of the few stores still open in (D)imbo strongholds to get his tiki torch?