• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

looking for three tickets Miami/Steelers

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
keep a ear open if you hear someone selling please

It boggles my mind that more people don't understand the reality of scalping. It's easy. No reason to overpay to get tickets before the game; there will be plenty of tickets for sale in Miami at the game.

Although I did read the owner owns a company that re-sells tickets, including the Fins, which doesn't seem quite right to me.

And you run a risk of fake tickets with scalpers. And with three people not getting in or sitting together..........

And you run a risk of fake tickets with scalpers. And with three people not getting in or sitting together..........

I NEVER had a problem buying fake tickets, but I have heard of it, but mostly at Super Bowls. It's hard to fake real tickets these days - pretty complicated to make them look real. There's a lot to real tickets in terms of surface areas, etc.

Agree with Pops on this one. Been buying tickets from scalpers all the way back to 3 Rivers era in Pittsburgh, never a problem! I refuse to go to StubHub or any other ticket site when you can get a much better deal on game day at the stadium!!!

You can get 3 tickets together Slash.

And Doc - sorry but you're wrong and refusing to buy from Stub hub has probably cost you money in the past. I deal tickets for every event in Pittsburgh. You can often find a better deal on Stub hub. Now they have mobile ticketing and you can wait until 15 minutes before game time - buy tickets on your phone right in front of the gate and use the mobile tickets to walk in.

I have a friend who never gets tickets, scalps all the time. You should see the seats he gets! He gets pissed off if someone gets him a ticket the normal way. He likes the challenge of scalping. I was at a PSU game with him and he had 3 or 4 different scalpers bidding against eachother.

Just don't have a load on when you scalp. I did that years ago for a PSU game and I paid more than the ticket price ( I exaggerate to clarify, but I really didn't save too much).

If you live in the area where the game is being played getting them from a scalper might not be too much of a problem. No tickets, no tickets together, not a price you want to pay, you just go home. Some of us travel hundreds and even thousands of miles to see a game. In my case, I'm not traveling all the way to Da 'Bugh and risking my tickets being fake or not being able to sit with friends or not being able to afford what they want. I plan ahead and if that means i pay more through stub-hub or what have you, so be it. Its always been worth every penny!

If anyone ever needs Steeler home game tickets please message me.

And I decided today I'm flying to Miami for the game.

If you live in the area where the game is being played getting them from a scalper might not be too much of a problem. No tickets, no tickets together, not a price you want to pay, you just go home. Some of us travel hundreds and even thousands of miles to see a game. In my case, I'm not traveling all the way to Da 'Bugh and risking my tickets being fake or not being able to sit with friends or not being able to afford what they want. I plan ahead and if that means i pay more through stub-hub or what have you, so be it. Its always been worth every penny!

Whatever makes you comfortable. Me, I have scalped enough to not be nervous about getting tickets, and getting them together. There is zero chance of not being able to land tickets at the game, and usually for much cheaper than buying them on Stubhub or like places.

I plan on heading to Miami for that game, and I will scalp tickets. It seems like a good amount of SN posters will be there.

I hope Clete goes so he can spend some of his vast fortune on beers for me. That would be way cool. Maybe he will bring his hot maid.

s-l300.jpg

Clete has been MIA I have noticed.

I plan on being there. Staying at the Westin in Ft Lauderdale

I'm going to be there and then hopefully the Patriots game the following week if I can get tickets. Hopefully can score a ticket next to Steelers fans.

I got 7tix for sale starting at 600 great seats visitors side

I got 7tix for sale starting at 600 great seats visitors side

$600 for one ticket? This is why I scalp. That is outrageous.

I can do a 5-day cruise for two for less than that, and that is all-inclusive. Loco.

Last edited:
The price I see online I think I am just taking the whole damn family all-inclusive to Mexico instead!

$600 for one ticket? This is why I scalp. That is outrageous.

I feel ya but you got to remember pit/Mia game is Mia 2nd highest the tickets will be behind the Miami/Pat game these tickets will go this is actually low when I post them on eBay I'm starting at 800

I feel ya but you got to remember pit/Mia game is Mia 2nd highest the tickets will be behind the Miami/Pat game these tickets will go this is actually low when I post them on eBay I'm starting at 800

They are worth whatever the market will pay for them. If that is what they fetch then so be it. I just won't be one of those willing to pay that much.

Heck, I haven't actually paid my own way for years, but when I do (which I will have to for this game) I ain't paying $600 a piece. That's $200 more than my new washing machine, for cripes sake.

I will stand outside and let scalpers offer me prices before I pay that price.......... too pricey for a game, no matter what the market is.

Last edited:

You're out of your mind. I'm a ticket broker and you can still buy tickets on Ticketmaster three rows off the field for $395.