• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

Buster

Reaction score
I didn’t see anything on this. If I missed it, mods can delete.

So this guy I’ve never heard of is evidently famous. He is black and gay. Claimed he was the victim of a racial and homophobic attack in Chicago. Claims the attackers associated themselves with MAGA and a noose was placed around his neck.

Seems that the police are not buying the story and have located the two “attackers” who are acquaintances of his and claim he paid them to attack him.

Will be interesting to see if they come up with hard evidence that it was a farce. If so, will Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton be calling for his head?

it is in the F media thread, but it should have its own thread...

Once again a Lefty is highly dismayed that they were not attacked by Trump supporters so they have to do it themselves.

This while situation is insane. So Jussie was upset that the reaction the him receiving hate mail wasn't strong enough so he orchestrated this attack and involved people who could easily be found. The worst thing of all is that he falsified his attackers as the most stereotypical bullshit possible. If this were the other way around and a white man had done this and lied about his accusers being two black men these same people who stuck up for Jussie and are quietly walking it back would be losing their ******* minds. I actually want to see him do some time for this. Disgusting.

Dze-RFXXQAAlfZv.jpg

He will still end up being a hero to the left. Here's what i predict. He will stick to his story until the cops either charge him with a crime or he starts getting social media dislikes from the left.

Once that happens, he will have a tearful interview where he apologizes for faking the attack, but he just felt he had to act to shine a light on just how racist Trump is. He's will then be given credit for being brave and probably get some award.

The man is a liar. Faking a hate crime or any crime for that matter should have consequences.

The media seems to want to blame white people in general for crimes they did not commit. Let the facts come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The show would write his character out if he was a republican... Not expecting the same reaction because he is a lib.

Once he is charged (and he will be), he will be dropped from the show.

The show would write his character out if he was a republican... Not expecting the same reaction because he is a lib.

Just wondering when they are gonna run him out of Hollywood like they did Roseanne. Not defending her, but at least be consistent.

Just wondering when they are gonna run him out of Hollywood like they did Roseanne. Not defending her, but at least be consistent.

You, sir, are a racist for doubting a black man, and a homophobe for doubting a gay man, and a homoraciphobe for doubting a gay black man.

Genetics prove that gay black men are incapable of lying.

You, sir, are a racist for doubting a black man, and a homophobe for doubting a gay man, and a homoraciphobe for doubting a gay black man.

Genetics prove that gay black men are incapable of lying.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6wraaBWsM2q2QsMM" width="480" height="204" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-true-christmas-movies-3o6wraaBWsM2q2QsMM">...</a></p>

The man is a liar. Faking a hate crime or any crime for that matter should have consequences.

Quit being racist. He has to make up for centuries of oppression.

Men (white or otherwise)....phooey on you. That is all. For now.

One of my favorite aspects of this bullshit story is the Nigerians couldn't find any MAGA hats in Chicago, so he told them to buy plain red ones. Pathetic! It's Chicago, home of Obama, one of the most Lib city in America and you are going to try to lie about the almost impossible. White men, with MAGA hats, carrying bleach and rope at 2AM in frigid Chicago weather targeting a gay, black man. I didn't buy it from the moment I heard about it.
If it was a false report filed by a white male against two black males, I'd feel just as strongly to fine and prosecute his lying ***. You cannot add fuel to an already burning fire, if we are trying to put it out.

He should be fired for his bad acting in that interview he gave.

This guy must have the brains of a pea to think he would get away with this. A 10 year old could have come up with a better thought out plan.

52347579_10217330245061620_6723306354498338816_n.jpg

******* around with the US mail is a federal offense. If Obama was in office, this would just go away.