• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

That feeling when you know you done ****** up bigly.

giphy.gif

******* around with the US mail is a federal offense. If Obama was in office, this would just go away.

This guy will be facing some serious charges. And for what reason?
Smollett is not a bright feller

One of my favorite aspects of this bullshit story is the Nigerians couldn't find any MAGA hats in Chicago, so he told them to buy plain red ones. Pathetic! It's Chicago, home of Obama, one of the most Lib city in America and you are going to try to lie about the almost impossible. White men, with MAGA hats, carrying bleach and rope at 2AM in frigid Chicago weather targeting a gay, black man. I didn't buy it from the moment I heard about it.
If it was a false report filed by a white male against two black males, I'd feel just as strongly to fine and prosecute his lying ***. You cannot add fuel to an already burning fire, if we are trying to put it out.

Most rational thinking adults knew that there was something wrong with this claim, right from the start.

Huh. So he's a habitual liar. Nice guy, try to ruin your brother to save yourself.

https://kdvr.com/2019/02/20/jussie-...ng-police-false-information-in-previous-case/

LOS ANGELES -- A California misdemeanor complaint against Jussie Smollett shows the actor was accused of identifying himself as his younger brother in 2007 when a Los Angeles police officer pulled him over on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The misdemeanor complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in September 2007 says that Smollett gave the name of his brother, Jake Smollett, when he was asked by an officer.

He also signed a false name on the promise to appear in court. Smollett also was later charged with false impersonation, driving under the influence and driving without a valid license.

Court records show Smollett pleaded no contest to the reduced charge of giving false information, in addition to driving under the influence and driving without a valid license counts.

Most rational thinking adults knew that there was something wrong with this claim, right from the start.

Sadly, those seem to be in short supply.

This has nothing to do with Smollett anymore. He's a liar and a cheat and should be put away.

What happens next is an indictment on our society. If he doesn't get the book thrown at him as an example for this to NEVER happen (and it is very serious in my opinion), then we have failed as a society. We have failed legitimate rape victims. We have failed legitimate hate crime victims. We have tarnished the very fabric of right and wrong on thiese issues forever. There is only one way forward for this to end correctly and I hope our country as a whole, right and left sees that punishing him to the fullest is the only logical and correct thing to do.

If that doesn't happen, I give up on all of this righteous indignation from the Hollywood elites on #metoo and race relations and whatever other moral athourity crap they spew year-in, year-out. I'm not listening anymore. This is your chance to prove to me, you leftist nutbags, that you really do care about the truth and not the accusation. Prove it.

This has nothing to do with Smollett anymore. He's a liar and a cheat and should be put away.

What happens next is an indictment on our society. If he doesn't get the book thrown at him as an example for this to NEVER happen (and it is very serious in my opinion), then we have failed as a society. We have failed legitimate rape victims. We have failed legitimate hate crime victims. We have tarnished the very fabric of right and wrong on thiese issues forever. There is only one way forward for this to end correctly and I hope our country as a whole, right and left sees that punishing him to the fullest is the only logical and correct thing to do.

If that doesn't happen, I give up on all of this righteous indignation from the Hollywood elites on #metoo and race relations and whatever other moral athourity crap they spew year-in, year-out. I'm not listening anymore. This is your chance to prove to me, you leftist nutbags, that you really do care about the truth and not the accusation. Prove it.

I'd go you one further Del, put back all the damn statues you've torn down in the name of social justice since PDJT took office. Never in my life have we been forced to endure ********* willing to destroy everything because they got their panties in a bunch over a President not to their liking. This guy is just another symptom of what a con man and community agitator Hussein truly was.

He's now been officially charged:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/390634730-video

Jussie Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly filing false police report

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...t-jussie-smollett-suspect-20190220-story.html

“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report about an attack he said occurred as he walked to his apartment building in Streeterville last month.

The charge, a felony, was announced by the Cook County state’s attorney’s office Wednesday evening, hours after police called Smollett “a suspect in a criminal investigation … for filing a false police report.”

While initially investigating the attack as a hate crime, Chicago police recently said they were looking into whether Smollett paid two brothers he knew to stage the attack on Jan. 29. The brothers appeared before a grand jury earlier Wednesday and testified that Smollett had given them money, according to their attorney Gloria Schmidt.

Somewhere, Tibs weeps.

Now that Jussie has been charged with a felony, I am sure that 21 and Flogomanbun will reappear to say yep, the guy's vermin and deserves what's coming and that what he did was wrong....

Any moment now. Any...moment.

He will be found guilty but allowed to check himself into a treatment facility for the care he obviously needs......

I heard on CNN that the police have the receipt for the noose he bought

Last edited:
He will be found guilty but allowed to check himself into a treatment facility for the care he obviously needs......

You mean, that facility that tells him that not everyone else is a racist? These Hollywood zombies are lost. Another example. What was this guy thinking? This was just another Hollywood script?

Breaking- he's been arrested in Chicago and is in custody.

Throw the book at him!!!

I watched his interview and could tell the guy was lying. How did this guy even get into acting. He's horrible at it. This entire scene makes no sense to me. How does this dolt not know that the police would sniff this out? Guy is almost as stupid as Cotex. He doesn't hire one person but TWO people that can easily be traced back to him? Hell why not hire a film crew and special effects department while you're at it.

With the entire backing of the media.

Have Google news as my home page and they have his arrest down in the entertainment section.

What I can’t believe is that even with the evidence that proves he is probably lying, he is sticking to this ridiculous construct. Come on dude. You’re busted. Go get interviewed by Barbara Walters, cry and pretend to be sorry.

His new defense. These guys told me i won the Nigerian lottery. I just had to give them a check to pay the fees on my prize

What I can’t believe is that even with the evidence that proves he is probably lying, he is sticking to this ridiculous construct. Come on dude. You’re busted. Go get interviewed by Barbara Walters, cry and pretend to be sorry.

He will be better off on Ellen or Oprah. They will take him in, give him a bath, on a cushy couch and total forgiveness of being a gay, underpaid actor in Trump's America.