• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

What I can’t believe is that even with the evidence that proves he is probably lying, he is sticking to this ridiculous construct. Come on dude. You’re busted. Go get interviewed by Barbara Walters, cry and pretend to be sorry.

Yes, so what's his story going to be..these two Nigerian acquaintances attacked him on their own? For what purpose? And he's just going to throw these two people under the bus and accuse them of a planned assault in order to save himself? What a dumb POS.

The thing I loved from the press conference, besides ALL of it, was this...

We all wondered about the call from Jussie's lawyers right before the Nigerians were to go before the Grand Jury. The Investigator said we halted it, gave them a chance to present "new findings" they said they had. And the lawyers for Omlette had absolutely nothing new.

He's now Jussie Omlette to me. Definitely gotz egg on his face.

Yes, so what's his story going to be..these two Nigerian acquaintances attacked him on their own? For what purpose? And he's just going to throw these two people under the bus and accuse them of a planned assault in order to save himself? What a dumb POS.

I like how he didn’t even think about his phone records. He called the brothers an hour before the attack and again an hour later. No wonder when the police asked to see his phone he was like Uh Oh! “Um, no.”

Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

The stupid part of this story is that even if all 3 were dead the secret wouldn't have been kept. All they needed to do was find his phone records and watch the video tape of the two guys. Hell Barney Fife could solve that case.

The stupid part of this story is that even if all 3 were dead the secret wouldn't have been kept. All they needed to do was find his phone records and watch the video tape of the two guys. Hell Barney Fife could solve that case.
The moron found a way to download his calls to an Excel sheet and deleted the incriminating ones and gave that to the police, so when the police got his actual phone records by subpoena, all they had to do was check the calls that were not on his spreadsheet.

The moron found a way to download his calls to an Excel sheet and deleted the incriminating ones and gave that to the police, so when the police got his actual phone records by subpoena, all they had to do was check the calls that were not on his spreadsheet.

Brilliant! “Yeah, they’ll believe this because it’s on Excel.” You buy a burner phone with cash, dumbass.

Rush was saying that the dude paid off his buddies with a check...

That blew my mind when I heard that.

Rush was saying that the dude paid off his buddies with a check...

LOL, yep. They also have surveillance video of him meeting with them in a car a few days before, they have phone records of him talking to them before and after the attack,etc. etc. etc. they literally have a mountain of evidence. Not too bright that Jussie.

Oh, they apparently have the magazine the letters were cut out of too.

Fox picked it up.

Edit- So did Breitbart.

Not surprising. Also not surprising that the rest of the media is silent (to my knowledge). Maybe that meme guy can superimpose a MAGA hat on the attacker and send it to all the group-think outlets.

LOL, yep. They also have surveillance video of him meeting with them in a car a few days before, they have phone records of him talking to them before and after the attack,etc. etc. etc. they literally have a mountain of evidence. Not too bright that Jussie.

Oh, they apparently have the magazine the letters were cut out of too.

tenor.gif

The fact that people are still defending this ******* speaks louder than him actually committing the crime, IMHO.

The fact that people are still defending this ******* speaks louder than him actually committing the crime, IMHO.

The fact that there are people who are that moronic and deluded running around is a scary thought. Not only that, thanks to social media they have a platform to speak their complete stupidity to the world. No wonder the MSM is still a little bit successful. These raging imbeciles will fall for anything they tell them to.

Last edited:

Oh..this dooshbag is still on cloud nine here Lyn. He's a Dim, a *** and a Hollywierdo all rolled into one popular Libtard item.

Jussie Smollett Returns to ‘Empire’ Set as Fox Struggles to Decide His Fate

Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg

Fox has stood behind the actor for the most part, issuing multiple statements backing him as evidence grew that he had staged his own assault. Earlier on Thursday though, the network released a new statement that said in part, “We are evaluating the situation and we are considering our options.”

Even with his mounting legal troubles, Smollett has big pockets of support within Fox and there was hope as late as Wednesday that he would be able to finish out his work on the series.
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jussie-smollett-empire-return-1203145473/

Problem is ......

2ttlll.jpg

Thank me later. The last part is the best. Wait for the Nigerians.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-RVRAVwbeFg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy so much wanted to be targeted for his anti-Trump **** and apparently could not believe it when nobody cared.