• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

Dze-RFXXQAAlfZv.jpg

Every time I see Kaepernick I see Gonzo from the Muppets. I'd love to punch his nose flat. repeatedly.

The ironic thing is that he will probably love prison. He’s a struggling out of work mediocre actor who will be dead broke after Chicago is done with him, plus he’ll get all the free *** rape he could ever want.

Too bad Juicy.

Jussie Smollett's bid to get charges thrown out rejected by Illinois Supreme Court

The Illinois Supreme Court rejected former "Empire" star Jussie Smollett's request to throw out charges that accuse him of staging a racist, homophobic attack in Chicago.

The ruling came Friday, along with the court's decision rejecting the actor's effort to remove the special prosecutor in the case.

Smollett’s lawyers argued in an emergency petition that Cook County Circuit Judge Michael Toomin overstepped his authority and misinterpreted the law when he ordered the appointment of a special prosecutor.

The court did not explain its decision to reject the arguments by Smollett’s lawyers.

Too bad Juicy.

Jussie Smollett's bid to get charges thrown out rejected by Illinois Supreme Court

The Illinois Supreme Court rejected former "Empire" star Jussie Smollett's request to throw out charges that accuse him of staging a racist, homophobic attack in Chicago.

The ruling came Friday, along with the court's decision rejecting the actor's effort to remove the special prosecutor in the case.

Smollett’s lawyers argued in an emergency petition that Cook County Circuit Judge Michael Toomin overstepped his authority and misinterpreted the law when he ordered the appointment of a special prosecutor.

The court did not explain its decision to reject the arguments by Smollett’s lawyers.

That ******* deserves everything coming to him for pulling that bullshit in the first place.

Why does he rate a review by the state supreme court? An emergency petition? Because he's a second rate actor and infamous? That's some BS right there.