• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

Sorry I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Saying someone's race will be "extinct" if they "interbreed" is reminiscent of Nazi philosophy. Rejecting human beings in order to keep your race "pure" is practically the definition of racism. Culture and heritage have nothing to do with DNA. Very few people in this country or elsewhere are "purebred" anything.

I don't believe that was his point, but I'll let Vader speak for himself. Just because you want to keep your heritage automatically makes you racist? Interesting times we live in.

new pic from Jussie Smollet's crisis, as he was being attended to by medical professionals.

64926743_2086406311486308_2440443418799767552_n.jpg

new pic from Jussie Smollet's crisis, as he was being attended to by medical professionals.

64926743_2086406311486308_2440443418799767552_n.jpg

Good thing he was being treated by "professionals"

What are those probes monitoring? Jaw pressure and forehead temp?

Facebook friend (a nurse) posted this as something she was shown how to "not do things"
I asked if that was Jussie after getting the *** kicking he was looking for.

I don't believe that was his point, but I'll let Vader speak for himself. Just because you want to keep your heritage automatically makes you racist? Interesting times we live in.

No the idea that if you marry someone outside of your race, you are destroying your heritage.

No you haven't. You are the one that came in here declaring how angry you are. You said that you are so angry that you couldn't type any more.

Yawn...

I'm not angry anymore - good enough for you??? At the time, since I have to be specific, I was angry - too angry to type. Grown-ups can be transparent and move on. I'm a grown-up.

No the idea that if you marry someone outside of your race, you are destroying your heritage.

I see both points of view...

Look at the East-Indian populous - more individuals marry within their sects and rarely do you see an 'outsider' marry an East-Indian. Do they do this to preserve their heritage? I've never asked, but I guess it could be.

To your point, I believe, like Vader, that just because one marries outside of their race it does not destroy one's heritage - in fact, it strengthens. DNA is the basis of how we find out 'who we are' - just look at "23 and Me" or "Ancestry.com". You know my story, my family has been mixing between races since the 1800's, in both the US and Bermuda. Our numbers have thrived and our genes are strong.

Just my opinion...

Sorry I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Saying someone's race will be "extinct" if they "interbreed" is reminiscent of Nazi philosophy. Rejecting human beings in order to keep your race "pure" is practically the definition of racism. Culture and heritage have nothing to do with DNA. Very few people in this country or elsewhere are "purebred" anything.

Like I said, I don't care who anyone marries. You do what you want. However people need to realize that cultures can be lost. Again places like Japan won't take in outsiders because they know they'll be extinct in short order if they do. It that "racism"? Is it wrong of them to want to keep Japan "Japanese"? If so why? Would it be ok if India started shipping Indians to Japan and overtook the country to make it more like India? Then within a few generations the entire Island is Indian. Is that ok? So it's ok to lose the entire culture and population of Japan because it's racism otherwise? Hell I'd rather be called a racist than lose my entire culture and heritage.

Like I said, I don't care who anyone marries. You do what you want. However people need to realize that cultures can be lost. Again places like Japan won't take in outsiders because they know they'll be extinct in short order if they do. It that "racism"? Is it wrong of them to want to keep Japan "Japanese"? If so why? Would it be ok if India started shipping Indians to Japan and overtook the country to make it more like India? Then within a few generations the entire Island is Indian. Is that ok? So it's ok to lose the entire culture and population of Japan because it's racism otherwise? Hell I'd rather be called a racist than lose my entire culture and heritage.

I'm not looking to start an outright fight, just publicly saying I disagree with you. I was on track with you for a few posts but this I don't get. Seems a mile gone too far.

I believe in Nationalism. But it's not binary. We need a certain degree of immigration. It really is GOOD for us. I believe this to be the case for all countries. Me, personally, I think it would be extreme Nationalism if say Japan didn't let any foreigners immigrate for the sake of protecting their heritage or their race.

Crazy.

So if Japan takes in outsiders, they will be extinct? Exactly how does this work? Their culture and their heritage (different things) can't be protected, handed down, cherished? Or one must be 100% Japanese in order to protect said heritage or culture? To talk about it? If my family tree is 70% pure Japanese and some Welsh and German and American comprise the other 30%, am I no longer Japanese? Not qualified to speak about the culture? Pass down Japanese traditions? I'm I kicked off of Survivor Island or something?

My only point was that those that choose to marry within their ethnic or national heritage should not be labeled automatically as racist for making that decision.

Personally I have a dozen or more points of origin running through my veins, admittedly all western or eastern European. I don't think it will destroy who one is as an individual, if races mix. Overall it might be better for mankind if we do.

I'm not looking to start an outright fight, just publicly saying I disagree with you. I was on track with you for a few posts but this I don't get. Seems a mile gone too far.

I believe in Nationalism. But it's not binary. We need a certain degree of immigration. It really is GOOD for us. I believe this to be the case for all countries. Me, personally, I think it would be extreme Nationalism if say Japan didn't let any foreigners immigrate for the sake of protecting their heritage or their race.

Crazy.

So if Japan takes in outsiders, they will be extinct? Exactly how does this work? Their culture and their heritage (different things) can't be protected, handed down, cherished? Or one must be 100% Japanese in order to protect said heritage or culture? To talk about it? If my family tree is 70% pure Japanese and some Welsh and German and American comprise the other 30%, am I no longer Japanese? Not qualified to speak about the culture? Pass down Japanese traditions? I'm I kicked off of Survivor Island or something?

How can people immigrate everywhere? Where are they coming from? There are two different issues at work here. First off, Japan already does this. They refuse to let outsiders in. It's already happening. Nobody cares. I'm sorry if you don't know how them being over run with foreigners works. You really think Japan of today would be Japanese if a 100 million Chinese flooded the country?

Look I understand most people don't care about history, culture or heritage any more. People are ok with monochromatic people where everyone is exactly the same. Everyone is a shade of brown. I like real diversity where you have Irish, German, Kenyan, Nipponese ETC... I like different cultures and want to keep them. I don't want everyone to look alike.

If people don't agree with me then fine. Again I don't care who people marry. I would ask why the U.S. has been trying to keep down birth rates in the U.S. while at the same time allowing basically unfettered immigration? Why is it good for us not to have children but great if other countries do?

Neither India nor Japan consists of one heterogenous "culture" or "heritage". In any case I can still pass on my cultural heritage while married to a person of another genetic race or to a mixed race child. What you're talking about is diluting the racial gene pool, and believing it should be kept pure.

The reality we are all ultimately descended from various ancient peoples who bore little resemblance to our current racial makeup. Most of us have a hodgepodge of DNA from various settlers, immigrants, and conquerors over time. If someone tells you they are 100% Italian that may mean their parents were both born in Italy but their ancestors could be Romans, Etruscans, Celts or Greeks. There is no such thing as a "pure Italian" or a "pure Japanese" or a "pure Indian"

Ultimately we are all just human beings and the idea that "mixing" people destroys someone's cultural heritage seems like a racist idea to me.

Last edited:
I’m in the process of hiring a business associate from Italy. (Thank you, Trump tax cuts) Our HR guy is looking into the H1B Visa application for him. He’s going come into the country, you know...LEGALLY.. He will eventually become a US citizen the right way. I told him one of the job requirements is to vote for Trump. I was only mostly serious. He won’t be eligible in time anyway.

My only point was that those that choose to marry within their ethnic or national heritage should not be labeled automatically as racist for making that decision.

Obviously people who grow up in a certain heritage or culture might tend to be more comfortable and compatible with other people who do, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's who they choose to marry. .I'm not talking about people who choose to do it. I'm talking about people who reject the opposite out of some idea of keeping the races pure. People who disown their kid for dating or marrying outside their race for example.

If people don't agree with me then fine. Again I don't care who people marry. I would ask why the U.S. has been trying to keep down birth rates in the U.S. while at the same time allowing basically unfettered immigration? Why is it good for us not to have children but great if other countries do?

So to me you now seem to be conflating opposition to illegal immigration with not wanting dilution of race and that bothers me a lot.To me one has nothing to do with the other. America is not made up of a homogeneous race, heritage or culture and never has been. There are a lot of problems with illegal immigration but diluting our culture and heritage to me is not one of them.

I could not care less about the race of the people who come here. What I care about is that they are vetted, they are not physically ill and contagious, not criminals, not terrorists or otherwise coming here to do people harm, that they are willing to work and play by the rules and not leech off of the rest of us. They can be brown yellow black or green for all I care, if they meet those qualifications.

There has been little immigration to Iran.

That's worked out well for them.

They still execute gays there.

But Mad Maxine was telling Trump Iran were the good guys and that was HE was provoking THEM.

True story.

I'm from Montana.

I don't understand racial tension. The winters are too long and it's too ******* cold to waste precious calories hating somebody because of their skin or who they like to ****. Dude - just make sure you have decent snow tires and know how to drive in icy conditions. We're good!

Neither India nor Japan consists of one heterogenous "culture" or "heritage". In any case I can still pass on my cultural heritage while married to a person of another genetic race or to a mixed race child. What you're talking about is diluting the racial gene pool, and believing it should be kept pure.

The reality we are all ultimately descended from various ancient peoples who bore little resemblance to our current racial makeup. Most of us have a hodgepodge of DNA from various settlers, immigrants, and conquerors over time. If someone tells you they are 100% Italian that may mean their parents were both born in Italy but their ancestors could be Romans, Etruscans, Celts or Greeks. There is no such thing as a "pure Italian" or a "pure Japanese" or a "pure Indian"

Ultimately we are all just human beings and the idea that "mixing" people destroys someone's cultural heritage seems like a racist idea to me.

There are 4 basic races. Let me ask you.... If American Indians were going to be non-existent in 50 years and they didn't want to go extinct would that be racist?

There are 4 basic races. Let me ask you.... If American Indians were going to be non-existent in 50 years and they didn't want to go extinct would that be racist?

Is this rhetorical? Of course it's racist. Don't talk about race at all if you are white. Wait, are you white? It might not be racist.

Well, American Indians aren't really American, that whole Bering Strait thing and all, but I get your point.