• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man am I glad I'm an Atheist....and not raised Catholic in Pennsylvania

Hi, my name is Eric. I'm a non believer and I am a conservative who voted for Trump.
We aren't all like you Elfie.

Which of the 16 personalities/nationalties of Elfie/Sybil are you not like?

And don't say "the ******* one", because that is a trait common to most of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Either that are you were gullible enough to believe that a 2 bit, 6 time bankrupt "businessman" born with a silver spoon in his mouth was concerned about you and your family.......

Which one is it?

I don't give a **** if he is concerned about me and my family. We can take care of ourselves. I just need someone who's going to allow us to do that and not **** it up for us by taking control of everything we do and every dollar we earn.

so, the Protestants and Catholics have been condemned.

next up for Elfie ... Islam.
amirite?

Remember, Libs always side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker-skinned people are. The Muzzies score 2 out of 3 at least.

Lol!!! I thought I read Elf was a female?

He/she/it doesn't know either.

I went to catholic school at sacred heart and then a year at Central Catholic in Pittsburgh.. was an altar boy for a couple of years in grade school.. never was abused and never heard or seen anything that would of indicated that abuse was happening..
In fact, if it wasn’t for s couple of wonderful priest and nuns that were great mentors and teachers , I probably would either be in jail or dead right now..

Just one mans story and experience growing up Catholic..

I went to catholic school at sacred heart and then a year at Central Catholic in Pittsburgh.. was an altar boy for a couple of years in grade school.. never was abused and never heard or seen anything that would of indicated that abuse was happening..
In fact, if it wasn’t for s couple of wonderful priest and nuns that were great mentors and teachers , I probably would either be in jail or dead right now..

Just one mans story and experience growing up Catholic..

Probably should have left Central Catholic (tea-bagging hazing incident) out of your example.

I don't give a **** if he is concerned about me and my family. We can take care of ourselves. I just need someone who's going to allow us to do that and not **** it up for us by taking control of everything we do and every dollar we earn.

Yes you're so independent....

Till you or your family members come a crawling like Ayn Rand at the end of her life.

Quite the objectevist she was....................

Quit chanting the mantra of a fool whose children will pay the trillions of of dollars of debt that will accumulate thanks to the permanent corporate tax cuts, while the middle class gets nothing in return.

I was raised Catholic in Pennsylvania, and I am utterly disgusted by this. Also, I am not shocked. The problem is with recruiting celibate single men as priests.....a recipe for disaster.

Not going to lie, I have never quite understood how a celibate single man can honestly conduct pre-marriage counseling and classes. Not trying to be too much of a smart ***, but how can anybody that has never been married or had a family teach someone else how to handle the day to day tribulations of marriage. How to handle the speed bumps, arguments...etc.

I’m guessing that your hell will include venomous snakes and AIDS stricken gay Muslim rapists. Enjoy!

And your hell is already here. Isn't the symbol of the GOP an elephant?

What a "fitting" metaphor for cucks like you trapped in your CONservative vagina while the elephants line up.

Perfect.

WARNING! Some of you snowflakes may be offended by this video. Please ask your mommies to review it first, the rest of you continue masturbating to your Trump 8x10's

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I have never quite understood how a celibate single man can honestly conduct pre-marriage counseling and classes. Not trying to be too much of a smart ***, but how can anybody that has never been married or had a family teach someone else how to handle the day to day tribulations of marriage. How to handle the speed bumps, arguments...etc.

He's already feeding you a line of **** about an imaginary sky daddy.....how hard could that leap be for someone like that?

He's already feeding you a line of **** about an imaginary sky daddy.....how hard could that leap be for someone like that?

If you haven't figured it out already, nobody outside of maybe Tibs gives a rats *** about your opinion on anything. Have to love the liberal left and their "tolerant" views IF it agrees with them, otherwise to hell with being tolerant of something you disagree with.

It wasn’t an example... it is reality..
Never was exposed, seen, or heard anything remotely close to abuse by clergy

I know, but your really is an example of a Catholic who never witnessed or experienced those things. However, Central Catholic the school, did have a sexual assault scandal all it own, albeit not involving clergy.

I know, but your really is an example of a Catholic who never witnessed or experienced those things. However, Central Catholic the school, did have a sexual assault scandal all it own, albeit not involving clergy.

True but there are dozens of public schools that have had simular issues and plenty of private religious school that haven’t had any....

I still feel this thread was just another excise for Elfie to **** on organized religion and attention ***** it up. Pedophillia and sexual assult has been an epidemic issue but its not only isolated to the catholic church. I mean im no catholic, but i admit the overall good the majority of catholics have done across the world has outweihed the bad ones.. even the pure evil ones...

Our pre-marriage counseling was conducted mostly by married couples in our parish. The priest did give talks on the role of marriage in the Church and the moral and religious obligations of a married couple and their children. Not so much on the everyday marital stuff.

Yes you're so independent....

Till you or your family members come a crawling like Ayn Rand at the end of her life.

Quite the objectevist she was....................

Quit chanting the mantra of a fool whose children will pay the trillions of of dollars of debt that will accumulate thanks to the permanent corporate tax cuts, while the middle class gets nothing in return.

Government debt comes from spending too much, not by letting people keep what they earn. Ayn Rand was forced to pay into SSI so of course she accepted HER OWN MONEY BACK.