• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man am I glad I'm an Atheist....and not raised Catholic in Pennsylvania

The pedo Pope shut down U.S. Bishop's efforts to combat sex abuse. He need to be excommunicated. What a dick!

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2018/11/12/pope-francis-reins-in-u-s-bishops-measures-against-sex-abuse/

Pope Francis has temporarily suspended efforts by the United States bishops to address the issue of clerical sex abuse, ordering them to wait until he can meet with them in February together with the presidents of other national bishops’ conferences from around the world.
The U.S. bishops are currently gathered in Baltimore, Maryland, for their annual fall meeting, which was to focus on dealing with the sex abuse crisis. During the opening session of the meeting Monday morning, Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, the president of the bishops’ conference (USCCB), informed the assembly that he had been contacted by the Holy See on Sunday afternoon with instructions not to move forward with a vote on several concrete measures to respond to the abuse crisis.

Unbelievable.

Until i was in first or second grade I was raised Catholic... I was blessed that my family decided to go pentecostal/ non denominational after that cause Father Crowley from my parents church apparently like the alter boys.... but to be fair The priests I actually know are pretty great guys with no rumors or black clouds over them...