• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

March 8 GOP Primary Primer (HI, ID, MI, MS)

Many conservatives believe Trump would kill conservatism if not the republican party in general. Many will vote
against him in 2016 to protect their agenda. In exit polls during Virginias open primary, some Democrats admitted voting for Trump
just to give the Dems the easiest opponent in November.

Sure and all the racist democrats were going to vote against Obama too... How the hell do you expect hillary to hold any moral high ground on Trump... she has all the same shady business dealings in her past, she also has more flip flopping and is the face of the establishment in a clear cut anti establishment movement...

Many conservatives believe Trump would kill conservatism if not the republican party in general. Many will vote
against him in 2016 to protect their agenda. In exit polls during Virginias open primary, some Democrats admitted voting for Trump

Conservative republicans will never vote Hillary... maybe if there was a strong 3rd party guy id buy this, but you underestimate their hate of her. Ill introduce you to some if you'd like...

ive said it before and i will again, Party Hardcores on both sides will vote their ticket when push comes to shove even if they nominated Hitler and he promised to put them all to death

I'm in Michigan and the few people that I've talked to about it have voted for Kasich. Dumbfucks.

That's not explaining the record turnouts in primaries HE'S WINNING... sometimes at 40%+

The message of Cruz and his "evangelical mobilization" is peanuts compared to the demographic Trump has inspired to get out and vote. The truth is all those lunatic church goers already vote. It's their civic duty. And their pastor told them to do it.

Trump is reaching a completely different group. People that have ignored politics for 10-20 years because it's done nothing for them. People that haven't EVER voted are getting involved in the primary system because of Trump.

I used to think Trump had no chance because of all the anti-Trump rhetoric. But after seeing the turnouts in the primaries of both the Republicans and Democrats, I was completely wrong. Those type of turnout jumps (both positive and negative) bode VERY WELL for Trump in a general election.

Hillary wins in Miss.

Mississippi Black voters:

Hillary 89%

Bernie 11%

Trump wins Mississippi!

early returns

Trump 54%
Cruz 36%
Kasich 6%
Rubio 2%

Trump Wins Michigan!

Trump 38%

Kasich 26%

Cruz 22%

Rubio 9%

Trump is speaking right now, sounds great. Good stuff.

"Trump is slipping"

hahaha

Trump will CRUSH Hillary..she's losing to wittle Bernie in Mich!

BWAhahaha

Good night for Trump. Back to hitting his targets:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/republicans/

Ohio will be tough, but Florida looks like a shoo-in now. The media demise of Rubio is near. Honestly, even if Kasich gets Ohio, that doesn't hurt Trump that bad because it hurts Cruz too. And I think it will be very close.

After that we move on to Arizona, which is another pretty big winner-take-all state. McCain is dead against Trump and will lobby hard against him, but is that Cruz territory? Cruz did horribly in Nevada. Again, anyone McCain talks out of Trump might start bailing to Kasich.

Trump might have steadied the ship tonight thanks to the voters.

And maybe Kasich is doing enough that if there is any "compromise" and "mending the fences" at the Convention it might be a forced Trump/Kasich ticket that could make a lot of the establishment swallow their pill.

I haven't been a Kasich fan because he's a politics as usual hack, but if he keeps gaining votes and building more clout then maybe Trump/Kasich is a legit ticket. I still have a pipe dream that he'll pick Condi, which would be a slam dunk.

I don't give a **** about all that....there's two more States tonight that vote.

Stop looking down the road and focus on the now.

MI still too close to call for the Dems...Go Bernie!

knock that ***** down....only makes Trump's wins more impressive

Gosh I hate it when the statistical predictions play to perfection Aand I'm not a fan of where they lead.... ... HEIL TRUMP... How much is a house in Canada again?

Gosh I hate it when the statistical predictions play to perfection Aand I'm not a fan of where they lead.... ... HEIL TRUMP... How much is a house in Canada again?

Go check it oot. And don't come back.

Trump wins MISSISSIPPI, MICHIGAN

U can move to Idaho, looks like Cruz is winning the caucus there

Last edited:
Go check it oot. And don't come back.

Trump will never be what you think he is... he was a democrat for the majority of his life... he wont build a wall or deport muslims... he will fix some of the countries economics... however.., he hasn't got the tact for foreign relations... he will start a war over nothing... take that to the bank... its a huge risk with him in there... you will get more liberal social stuff than you want... and will not play nice with anyone... and that will put a more liberal president in there ASAP

Trump wins MISSISSIPPI, MICHIGAN

U can move to Idaho, looks like Cruz is winning the caucus there

Again this is all the way the numbers say it will play out... we are in a game now, and its going to be close whether he gets the numbers to win it outright or it gets contested... either the republicans force him out, he runs as an independent and Hillary or Bernie win it,or he takes it, wins the general election, disappoints greatly and the dems win it back in 4 years... no winners in this election... a bunch of scrubs with no real hope for the country. If trump wasn't a guy who didn't have a track record contrary to his statements and promises, maybe he actually takes down the establishment... but really, you know he will drift far left on social matters ASAP... though he will fix the stupid economy issues that Bush and Clinton started...

My prediction is Rubio will be out this week and Cruz will take the rest of the primaries. With either signals or outright promise of Kasich as the VP.

So as I said many times before... if the republicans didn't want to force a brokered convention and out up a patsy for their nomination, they would have has Kasich and Rubio drop out long ago... seriously look at the results today and the delegate totals and tell me they aren't in just to siphon votes from Cruz and trump, both party outsiders, so they can throw some establishment jackass in there

So as I said many times before... if the republicans didn't want to force a brokered convention and out up a patsy for their nomination, they would have has Kasich and Rubio drop out long ago... seriously look at the results today and the delegate totals and tell me they aren't in just to siphon votes from Cruz and trump, both party outsiders, so they can throw some establishment jackass in there

At this point they would be happy with Cruz over Trump.

They are calling MI for Bernie!

woo-hoo!

Cruz up 39%-32% Trump n Idaho

more delegates for Trump...little Marco, the pride of the GOPe, is finished

Not those imbeciles... have you ever read anything by them? they will hold out for some ridiculous scenario where Bush or Kasich runs with Rubio as the VP... because they don't play by the rules... and then Trump will sue and run as an independent and viola... Madam President Hillary... and you know what... the republican hierarchy wont be that upset at all...

They are calling MI for Bernie!

woo-hoo!

Cruz up 39%-32% Trump n Idaho

more delegates for Trump...little Marco, the pride of the GOPe, is finished

Marco has been finished for weeks... but there isn't much else for the establishment to cling to for Florida... and if trump loses Florida a brokered convention is all but assured....

Not those imbeciles... have you ever read anything by them? they will hold out for some ridiculous scenario where Bush or Kasich runs with Rubio as the VP... because they don't play by the rules... and then Trump will sue and run as an independent and viola... Madam President Hillary... and you know what... the republican hierarchy wont be that upset at all...

Bush, are you kidding me? Never gonna happen.