• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

March 8 GOP Primary Primer (HI, ID, MI, MS)

Marco has been finished for weeks....

Bull ******* ****...just last week all the "geniuses" were predicting him to win it all with all those millions and millions of donor money flooding in against Trump

Cruz does well in corn and potatoes, I will give him that.

Bush, are you kidding me? Never gonna happen.

Jeb!?????? BWAhahahaha...that is beyond retarded

“Trump can’t beat Hillary”... more bullshit - Bernie just stuck a rake up that sow's ***!

Give me a break, she can’t even beat an 85 year old communist.

The GOP wants ANYONE EXCEPT Trump. Hillary, Col.Sanders, Rubio, Kasich they are all the same for the D & R establishments. Anyone but Trump and things continue as they have for years.

This is why I gave up on the R Party years ago, they are completely in bed with the Dems. Both parties are working together to protect their interests, to hell with this country. Hell, even if Trump wins nothing will change. The R's will not help a D POTUS and neither will the D's help a R POTUS. The only thing different will be that Trump will be opposed by BOTH parties effectively making Trump a 3rd party POTUS.

The sooner we get to the blood shedding, the sooner we can get things moving in the right direction.

**** the GOPe

Trump doesn't need them

oh yeah...Kasich finishes 3rd in Mich....glub, glub

Let's review

Trump wins:

ALABAMA
MASSACHUSETTS
TENNESSEE
ARKANSAS
NEVADA
SOUTH CAROLINA
NEW HAMPSHIRE
MISSISSIPPI
MICHIGAN
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
GEORGIA
VERMONT
VIRGINIA

Add in FL and it's over. That's domination across the board.

Trump just proved he can win the rust belt States easily, so Ohio is there for the taking as well as IL, MO and NC next week.

Libtard heads are ASPLODING!!! hahahahahaha

Hawaii caucus results trickling in...Trump leading 44% - Cruz 31%

Called...TRUMP WINS HAWAII

The icing on the cake.

Next week wins in FL and Ohio and Trump seals the deal

Last edited:
Hawaii was a surprise. Though I believe their "closed" caucus allowed someone to register at the vote for the party they were choosing IIRC.... All the rest broke as expected. The polls are utter crap this year. Don't believe them. As long as the GOP doesn't force a brokered convention Trump steamrolls to the presidency... it is what it is...

My prediction is Rubio will be out this week and Cruz will take the rest of the primaries. With either signals or outright promise of Kasich as the VP.

Not even close. Trump will still win Florida, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, California, probably PA and others.

Not even close. Trump will still win Florida, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, California, probably PA and others.

But both Rubio and Kasich ought to be out... Kasich can barely even sniff second place. Rubio enjoyed a small bump after Bush left, but outside his two wins he hasn't made much noise and is trending downward.... Seriously... it looks like Rubio was shut out of delegates in all four states yesterday... If he stays in its as a pure spoiler. Kasich has 54 total delegates... I'm not sure the math is there to get him the nomination... he is just hoping for the Brokered convention.

But both Rubio and Kasich ought to be out... Kasich can barely even sniff second place. Rubio enjoyed a small bump after Bush left, but outside his two wins he hasn't made much noise and is trending downward.... Seriously... it looks like Rubio was shut out of delegates in all four states yesterday... If he stays in its as a pure spoiler. Kasich has 54 total delegates... I'm not sure the math is there to get him the nomination... he is just hoping for the Brokered convention.

True. Neither of them have a path to the nomination. Even Cruz can only realistically get there with a contested convention. Trump is the only one who realistically can still get enough delegates but I think he needs to get both Florida and Ohio to do so. The big wins yesterday in Mississippi and Michigan may give him the momentum and stymie Rubio and Kasich in their home states. But, we shall see. The polls aren't always correct this year. Trump was up in Idaho polls but lost big to Cruz.

I was actually more surprised with Sanders winning in MI than I was with the Republican results. I guess Sanders' "When you are white" comments helped him out in Flint and in Detroit.....

I was actually more surprised with Sanders winning in MI than I was with the Republican results. I guess Sanders' "When you are white" comments helped him out in Flint and in Detroit.....

Lots of naïve college kids voting in Lansing and Ann Arbor.

I was actually more surprised with Sanders winning in MI than I was with the Republican results.

Jobs jobs jobs, that transcends race - Bernie hammered her on trade. Nobody believed that she isn't the same as Obama and will send more jobs overseas. Bernie won white blue collar workers by a large margin.

simple as that, and that's been Trump's message from the beginning

Hillary is weak where he is strong in the industrial north and she will NEVER will the red states in the South over him in the general - never, no way no how

Little Marco won 0 delegates

CdE27dkUUAAmAxF.jpg

vN367vA.png

Lynn,

I'm not. The money in the party wants Clinton, and has " the goods" on her to make sure she does what they pay for!

The polling on Sanders was way off! They said Clinton had a double-digit lead, likely to suppress the Sanders vote.

The bald truth is the Dem's have a racial and age issue ( Blacks for Hillary, Whites for Sanders, old for Hilliary, Young for Sanders ) , and Hilary Clinton is being buttressed by the Confederacy...which is how Democrats refer to the South when the Republicans win those states.

Sanders is going to win a lot of states, and if he wins Ohio, all bets are off!

The good news is Democrats are a fickle bunch and historically have bad voter turn out when their person looses the primary, so the closer the race the greater the chance of a lower turnout on election day.

Cruz has no chance. He polls SO POORLY in moderate-right states. Trump has been killing him by 25% points against moderates and non-fundamentals.

Cruz got less than 10% in Mass and Virginia. The northeast will crush Cruz. Same with the West Coast.

I actually think by the time its all over Kasich will have more delegates that Cruz (especially if he wins Ohio, which I think is very in play). Cruz is very close to hitting his Rubio moment. There's nothing left for him. He's only polling well in the south and midwest and those states are mostly done. And Cruz has hit 65% of what delegates he needed to get for a chance. Give me a state between now and the end of April where Cruz is looking good? There are none.

It's over. The established tried to hijack Trump the last couple of weeks and their golden boy Rubio fell flat on his face.

The "endorsement" and "money" game are over. First they tried Bush. Fail. Then they tried Rubio. Fail. They will likely faun all over Kasich now just to try and win Ohio (because they have to know Florida is a lost cause now) but that's a Fail too.

The best they can hope for is getting an establishment guy on Trump's ticket at this point.

Trump/Kasich 2016!!!!

Let's review

Trump wins:

ALABAMA
MASSACHUSETTS
TENNESSEE
ARKANSAS
NEVADA
SOUTH CAROLINA
NEW HAMPSHIRE
MISSISSIPPI
MICHIGAN
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
GEORGIA
VERMONT
VIRGINIA

Add in FL and it's over. That's domination across the board.

Trump just proved he can win the rust belt States easily, so Ohio is there for the taking as well as IL, MO and NC next week.

Libtard heads are ASPLODING!!! hahahahahaha

Little Marco came in 4th. This means the establishment push for him did not work. Cruz did not have a good night either. Trump increased his lead, and the best states for Curz ( Texas, Oklahoma ) already voted in the process. Some of Trump's best states have not voted yet.

Carly just endorsed Ted - in Miami.

Hanging Marco out to dry

Marco's last stand in FL

Two new polls:

Quinnipiac

Trump 45
Rubio 22
Cruz 18
Kasich 8

CNN

Trump 40
Rubio 24
Cruz 19
Kasich 5

Carly was a good candidate hung out to dry by the establishment... She wasnt endorsing a crony

She looks like she was rode hard and hung out to dry.

For Rubio, It's 'Florida or Bust'

Marco Rubio must be in the Florida primary next week or he will be out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination

"Donald Trump is going to be the nominee of the Republican Party if he wins the Florida primary. It's that simple, because the primaries that follow — Arizona, New York, several of which are winner-take-all or hybrids — are going to go for Trump."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/matt-towery-rubio-florida-bust/2016/03/08/id/718168/

------------------------

NEWSFLASH

Jeb Bush to Meet With 3 Candidates — but Not Donald Trump — Before Florida Primary

Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida who ended his presidential bid after a string of disappointing finishes, is planning to meet with three of the remaining Republican candidates while they’re in Miami for the Republican debate on Thursday night.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...idates-in-miami-before-march-15-primary/?_r=0

CbCBzoPWEAMl01R.png