• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sure sounds like the county board of supervisors are running scared as to what the audit may reveal and are practically begging them to stop.

I am now taking odds on which is published first - the Maricopa vote audit results, or the explosive "Durham report." Right now, the two are tied for never. If this was a horse race, both contestants would not be in the starting gates; they would be nibbling hay in the barn.

In the latest news, a representative for the Maricopa Co. Board of Supervisors flatly refused to turn over the routers, and stated that they (board of sleazebags) did not have access to the Dominion system passwords necessary to read the data.

Dominion has similarly refused to release the passwords as they feel the company performing the software audit (Cyber Ninjas out of Florida) is not qualified to review the data as it would put Dominion at imminent risk. (Truthfully, risk of being exposed as monumental con artists) Outwardly risk of trade secrets. (Again, the trade secrets most likely being that they fix elections.)

If the Senate turns around and takes this in the ***, you can assume we will never have legal elections again. Both a politically elected board AND a private company have flatly refused to comply with a legal subpoena. They are simply saying "**** You" to a legal order that they can't rig or control.

Based on the meeting that Maricopa Co. officials refused to attend (despite the fact that the entire purpose of the meeting was to have them answer questions about the materials received as well as why they are obstructing their various subpoenas), there is testimony about inaccurate ballot counts in the boxes of ballots received, as well as improper marking of duplicated and original ballots as specified by AZ state law.

Maricopa Co. only has access to "poll worker" passwords that simply allow them to open and close "elections". They do not have access to the "admin" or "technician" level passwords that allow them access to the machines configuration settings. It seems the only people who have access to THOSE passwords are 2 specific Dominion employees that were contracted by the Maricopa Co. Supervisors. However, the county had no actual access or detailed information about how those tabulator systems are configured.

So, an example was, Maricopa Co. officials can not say definitively that the tabulators were connected to the internet because they had no ability to look at the machine configurations and see if a wireless verizon card is installed on the machine. They were compelled to merely take the word of dominion employees.

A Maricopa Co. spokesperson made a statement earlier that he was appalled at the baseless allegations that data had been deleted from the server machines. He pointed out that he was looking at a dual screen monitor and could see what was allegedly the deleted drive on his 2nd screen at that very moment. This is media manipulation at its finest as this fellow was NOT looking at the server delivered to the audit team. He was looking at some OTHER machine that may served as a backup to the server. However THAT machine was not delivered to the auditors. Thus his comment is completely baseless and a cheap attempt at media misdirection.

During the hearing the Senators were given a detailed explanation of the state the server was delivered to the auditors, how they went about making precise duplicate copies of the 6 drives therein and how they discovered the drive array configuration as well as the fact that a database directory had been deleted. He went on to point out that this was moot as he had been able to recover all deleted data on the drives and therefore was in complete possession of the server file records.

When asked about ballot security, auditors responded that upon receipt all materials are locked into large caged rooms. The rooms have 24/7 security cameras trained on them with digital backup, the rooms also have 2 armed security guards watching them 24/7.

When a ballot box is to be taken from the cage to a table for counting the cage manager and the runner must sign a chain of custody document for the box. When the box arrives at the counting table, the runner and the table manager again sign the chain of custody document. When the table is finished with the box, the table manager and runner AGAIN sign the custody document and when the runner returns the box to the cage, the cage manager and the runner sign once more. Each box has 8 signatures tracking it's chain of custody any time it is moved from and back to the cage.

In addition to armed security on the floor with the ballots and machines, there is armed security at the doors as well as armed security at the outer gates of the facility.

The only attempted breach of security thus far was a man who identified himself as a member of the press. He attempted to observe a briefing wherein the process of how ballots and machines would be moved from cage to table and back (described above) was explained. When the man could not produce any press credentials he was shown from the site. Later in the same day, the same man attempted to enter one of the property gates but was questioned by a security member and was still unable to produce press credentials.

Later it was found that the man attempting to break security was hired by the Maricopa Co. Board of Supervisors as an observer.

Once the fellow stopped lying about who he was and it was confirmed that he was acting on behalf of the Maricopa Co. Board of Supervisors, he has been allowed back on the floor.

In terms of transparency, they used live stream cameras 24/7 on all the forensic investigation booths so people around the world could watch the process. People did at times point out what they felt were oddities based on the live stream views, and audit team members investigated and confirmed in every case that no process deviations had occurred.

Each counting table has a camera directly overhead that watches and records the actions of the table members. Another camera "follows" a ballot as it is counted at the table, ensuring that each of the 3 people counting it are following the same process and reaching the same result.

Senate chair asked about the delays and when the people of AZ as well as the rest of the country may expect the auditors to wrap up their counting. (It was supposed to be done mid May). The response was that due to some unavoidable delays and some changes to process that had to be done to handle the data they have, they can expect the count to be done by the end of June.

The auditors wish to clear up that the passcodes that have been subpoena'd do not grant access to the source code. The passcodes merely provide access to administrative and technician functionality within the program executable. Dominion has no valid claim that providing the passcodes would in any way endanger their intellectual property. (duh)

Bumped for attention ***** wig. You're starting to give the Hungarian Halfwit some competition. :p

I was just messing. You're no liberal so I know you can take a little ribbing.

Reactions: MTC
The auditors wish to clear up that the passcodes that have been subpoena'd do not grant access to the source code. The passcodes merely provide access to administrative and technician functionality within the program executable. Dominion has no valid claim that providing the passcodes would in any way endanger their intellectual property. (duh)

Something is going on here. I don't claim to know what exactly, but Dominion's claims about passwords and security concerns relative to the police department's network and that providing the passwords would supposedly cause "irreparable damage to the commercial interests of the company" are a lie. Providing passwords would not "endanger" the company. Unless the audit shows a problem, I mean.

Instead of providing the passwords, Dominion attacks the auditing company, calling it "biased," claiming it violated chain-of-custody requirements for the voting machines. Dominion fails to provide a single fact in support of any such claims.

Funny, isn't that the same company suing people for making unsubstantiated allegations against the company?

It's great to see these politicians finally talking about election integrity:

Oh wait. Not the right time.

I'd rather listen to Nosferatu drag his nails across a chalkboard than the sing-songy stupidity of Cumala Hairball.

s8_meganav_nosferatu.jpg

Nosferatu, for the unenlightened, i.e., liberals and leftists

Nosferatu, for the unenlightened, i.e., liberals and leftists

Nosferatu? Isn't that the guy who like, predicted stuff before it like, happened?

- Liberals/Hungtardians

My understanding of the audit was it would not be completed until June. I’ll look for it to take longer than that because of all of the stonewalling that Maricopa county and Dominion are doing.

My understanding of the audit was it would not be completed until June. I’ll look for it to take longer than that because of all of the stonewalling that Maricopa county and Dominion are doing.

"It takes a lot of time to destroy, uhh, produce evidence."

/s Dominion and the (D)imbos