• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

If I had any faith in our country, I'd say the farce that the elections were fair is all coming apart.

But I can't believe for a moment the current government or the media will allow any of this to truly come to light.

If I had any faith in our country, I'd say the farce that the elections were fair is all coming apart.

But I can't believe for a moment the current government or the media will allow any of this to truly come to light.
If they did not spend every waking moment on trying to oust him from office I would not be as skeptical but there is no way that election was legit. It was actually a coup d'état if you get right down to it.

More on New Hampshire....where evidence shows voting machines favored Democratic votes over Republican votes....

iu

What?! So more people voted democrat than republican, in New Hampshire?
Unpossible!

What?! So more people voted democrat than republican, in New Hampshire?
Unpossible!

The point of the finding was that 72% of Republican votes WEREN'T ACCEPTED

That's acceptable?

We know there was massive election fraud. Time Magazine even published an article where those responsible for the fraud bragged about committing the fraud. These full audits will prove it. Unfortunately they will also push us closer to civil war. Most conservatives are fine with leftists hating us and the country, personally I hate them right back. What we are not fine with is the destruction of the Republic and the death of freedom via stolen elections. Purchase shelf stable food and BLOAT folks.

Interestingly, Mike Huckabee a pretty conservative guy from any perspective has pointed out that there is no constitutional path to "undue" the presidency since there's no way to reverse or de-certify the certification of ELECTORAL votes.

So even if EVERYTHING went the way we'd like and indisputable truth came to light that all 5 of those questionable states that flip-floped in the middle of the night ACTUALLY went to Trump, there's no legal path forward for remedy that involves removing vegetable and vice prostitute.

and THAT is depressing.

In other news, AZ's secretary of state is threatening to decertify all the election equipment because "They can't be sure that the "so-called-auditors" haven't damaged or modified the election equipment."

This shortly after crying loudly and vehemently that the election equipment was infallible and couldn't be tampered with. AND after refusing to enforce subpoena orders to get the administrative passcodes that might allow the auditors to even INSPECT the machine settings.

In short, it is impossible to suggest the auditors have changed any settings when they can't even ACCESS the settings because (as according the AZ and the board of superliars) nobody in AZ government even HAD the administrative passcodes. (This means they had no way of knowing WHAT the settings were, much less any ability to modify them.) They just took whatever Dominion gave them and assumed it would work out.

Now they're laying ground to suggest is wasn't THEM that ****** with the machines, but somebody else. Cause that's what liberals do. Blame YOU for exactly what THEY are doing.

When asked if decertifying the equipment also meant decertifying the election that was produced BY the equipment, her answer, laughably was "Of course not!"

How is the audit going, fellas? Has former guy been reinstated as POTUS yet?

The point of the finding was that 72% of Republican votes WEREN'T ACCEPTED

That's acceptable?
From your cited source: Auditors said they found “experimental confirmation that if the contest is undervoted, a fold through a vote target can create a vote.”

I think something more concrete than this word salad will be needed to substantiate the claim

From your cited source: Auditors said they found “experimental confirmation that if the contest is undervoted, a fold through a vote target can create a vote.”

I think something more concrete than this word salad will be needed to substantiate the claim

It's called an "audit" for a reason...they are "investigating" and nothing as of yet is final. They have proven vote count discrepancies though.

What exactly is your angle? To continue to wave the banner that elections are all clean as a whistle and beg scrutiny to be gone?

Here's another few sources, since you didn't like the earlier word salad.

May 17—PEMBROKE — The first review in the forensic audit of Windham election returns has produced different vote totals than were reported right after the Nov. 3 election.

The four Republican candidates for state representative in Windham each got roughly 220 more votes through an audit of automated vote counting machines than reported on Election Day.

Meanwhile, Kristi St. Laurent, the top-finishing Democrat, got about 125 fewer votes from the audit than announced Nov. 3.

The audit of voting machines in Windham, a suburban community about 35 miles north of Boston, found as many as 60% of ballots with machine-made or handmade folds were misread by optical scanning machines, according to a report in The New Hampshire Union Leader. The audit seeks to explain how a hand recount of the results revealed an undercount of about 300 votes for four Republican candidates and an extra 99 votes given to a Democratic candidate.

Let me know if you're prefer to read more.

How is the audit going, fellas? Has former guy been reinstated as POTUS yet?

Decaf, great to see you out and about after the devastating emotional turmoil of yesterday, celebrating the passing of a truly great man, St. George of Fentanyl. Also great to see that you were able to channel the incredible emotional outpouring at the passing of such a great man - whose death challenged the loss of Lincoln, JFK, MLK - into composing more stupid ****.

Did you have the time and emotional stability to visit George Floyd square? If not, you missed out, buddy.

9v78unc1-480.jpg

Ducking and hiding from random gun shots from some of the St. Fentanyl brigade. What an awesome way to honor the death of such a great man.

Yeah, you totally won me over. Wait here while I grab my pitchfork
Not trying to win anyone over. I do however try to dispel the notion preached endlessly by the Left that fraud in elections does not exist or that it is so minor we should ignore it.

Interestingly, Mike Huckabee a pretty conservative guy from any perspective has pointed out that there is no constitutional path to "undue" the presidency since there's no way to reverse or de-certify the certification of ELECTORAL votes.

So even if EVERYTHING went the way we'd like and indisputable truth came to light that all 5 of those questionable states that flip-floped in the middle of the night ACTUALLY went to Trump, there's no legal path forward for remedy that involves removing vegetable and vice prostitute.

and THAT is depressing.

Oh there's certainly a legal way if PROVEN. Since it would be completely illegitimate and unconstitutional.A certain duty would fall upon the citizens to set it right.

OK there Yinzers. What's this all about ?

vtXunDv.jpg

The end justifies the means. Thankfully they had covid for cover and unconstitutional vote changes at the state level. If you add in the machines working magic and middle of the night massive ballot dumps. You got yourself a pretty good score.

After all we had 4 years of orange man bad attacks, so they probably convinced them they're saving the republic and the cause was noble. Without covid none of this **** happens. That's why the looney left was so giddy when they pushed for the grand scale mail in scam before summer started. They didn't need Biden to campaign, it was in the bag. So you get this braindead turd who can't spit out an entire sentence without rambling off into la la land or putting his foot up his own ***.

You get the most votes ever! How anyone could remotely buy into his legitimacy is beyond me. You may as well believe in Santa and the tooth fairy.

A blind,deaf,dumb fool could connect the dots. No wonder they're so extra kiss *** with China.