• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

TSF, I think that device the kid is using is now called "The Kamala."

FYI, 10:00 a.m. M.S.T. AZ's senate is holding a public hearing to disseminate info regarding the audit.

Live feed link...

TSF, I think that device the kid is using is now called "The Kamala."

No, no, no, no....you are mistaken. The pogo stick was renamed "The Kamala"

iu

After seeing this obvious attempt to stop the audit by meddling in the affairs of a state via unconstitutional means and watching Tucker Carlsons report on the Fulton County GA fraud I can only assume **** will hit the fan in the USA sooner rather than later. It’s sad that Democrats in Blue Hive Cities have turned our nation into a banana republic.

FYI, 10:00 a.m. M.S.T. AZ's senate is holding a public hearing to disseminate info regarding the audit.

Live feed link...

Linky no worky?

After seeing this obvious attempt to stop the audit by meddling in the affairs of a state via unconstitutional means and watching Tucker Carlsons report on the Fulton County GA fraud I can only assume **** will hit the fan in the USA sooner rather than later. It’s sad that Democrats in Blue Hive Cities have turned our nation into a banana republic.
you mean oatmeal republic.
President Peepads can't bite into anything. literally.

This has been my prediction for some time. The military is not yet fully left, so the UN might be needed for "peace keeping" purposes.

The UN knows better. They'd get shot or most certainly disarmed,arrested and booted out of the state.

Ya. I saw that too. And upon doing a search for the live stream, I get the same link.

Seems some bull-shittery is going on somewhere.

They ran nation-wide fraud in an election. They can bring down a URL.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said this week the number of 2020 general election ballots “do not match” the ballot totals documented by Maricopa County. But she also said that she’s uncertain how wide the apparent discrepancy is.

“They haven’t released a number yet, if you will, however, we do know that those numbers do not match with Maricopa County at this point,” Fann, a Republican, told KTAR News 92.3 FM’s The Mike Broomhead Show.

“I do not know,” she responded when asked how far off she was told the counts are. “They have not told me the number.”

After numerous delays, the results of the audit are expected to be released at the end of July, if not August.

“We are finishing up — the vendor is finishing up what we call the aggregation: double-checking the spreadsheets against the blue tally sheets, against the scans they did on the ballots,” Fann said.

looks like the link is working now.

Looks like it is starting late and they're just kinda getting set up. Nothing happening at the moment.

Last edited:
This has been my prediction for some time. The military is not yet fully left, so the UN might be needed for "peace keeping" purposes.

New information came out today regarding the coup organized by former guy to overturn the election and overthrow the federal government. Thankfully the military, CIA, FBI stood strong and didn't wilt under Trump's pressure. With this continued & ongoing threat, the military may need to be called in to put down whatever further attempts at insurrection may be coming from the far-right MAGA side.

Since this would be an attack against the sitting US government, there could be a case to be made to invoke Article 5 in the NATO pact and bring in reinforcements as required. But I presume our own forces, National Guard, police, FBI will be able to hold their ground. So while there may be a legal argument to have NATO boots on the ground, ie Spanish, Dutch, German, British, Belgian, French soldiers patrolling the streets of America, I doubt that's gonna happen, at least not in the near future.

1626367661075.png

Top generals mobilized on fears Trump wanted military post-election coup​

That depends, Sarge on which winners you are talking about.

There is no way to de-certify electoral votes and since Katie Hobbs certified the election and AZ cast their electoral ballots, there's nothing to be done about that legally. However, the state CAN decertify their election, so any OTHER races that weren't reliant upon electoral votes are completely open to reexamination.

For those who can't watch, I will try to give play by play. Forgive the multiple posts about to come forth...

Speaking at the hearing:

Ben Logan, CEO Cyber Ninjas.

Ken Bennet, Senate Liaison to the Audit. (Former Sec. of State. and Senate Chairman President)

Ben Cotton, Court Recognized Expert in Digital Analysis

Along with Karen Fann and Warren Peterson Senate Legal Counsel guy.

Last edited:
Fann says they didn't plan on releasing any info until the audit was completely finished, but they are doing this because the speakers have information that outlines where they are and why the still want the subpoena'd items to be provided to them.

What the ******* ****???? 😡

1626369009109.png

1626369020711.png

1626369091926.png