• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

What I see in the media right now is the slow, quiet inexorable attempt to continuously minimize the fraudulent vote count. I think one of the major liberal propaganda channels has it down in the 30 thousands and "experts are questioning the results."

If ANYONE has any legal or political power in AZ, they need to start arresting people. That would wake some folks up and shake **** up a little.

Of course they will do that. It's their political party. If it had been a republican it would be on tv 24/7 and they'd be calling for violence to oust an illegitimate administration.

It can't last this way much longer.

A growing number of likely voters believe that cheating tainted President Joe Biden’s 2020 win over former President Donald Trump, and even more feel that a key Democratic election reform scheme will increase fraud.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56% of respondents said, "It’s likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 41% who say it’s ‘very likely.’”

-------------

The nation is just littered with conspiracy theorists

A growing number of likely voters believe that cheating tainted President Joe Biden’s 2020 win over former President Donald Trump, and even more feel that a key Democratic election reform scheme will increase fraud.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56% of respondents said, "It’s likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 41% who say it’s ‘very likely.’”

-------------

The nation is just littered with conspiracy theorists
Both FlogManBun and Tiborat be dun say 70,000 shady vote don't be meaning nuthin cause Xiden did done git 500 more vote in de counting.

So ******* predictable.

Maricopa Co. proves definitive voter fraud. Crickets.

And you guys think that a "real" election is going to somehow happen in the future.

This is the Delaware audit. 30 percent complete and over 1,700 dead people have voted.

This is the Delaware audit. 30 percent complete and over 1,700 dead people have voted.
Amazing how people resurrect for Election Day in blue states isn’t it.

All just a part of the overall scam. Videos inside.

Any sentient being who actually believes that (D)imbos care about the integrity of elections is a stupid ******* idiot moron douchebag cumbucket loser of the highest order. The latest example - retread career politician Terry "I'm Running Against Trump While Not Actually Running Against Trump" McAuliffe, a detestable liar and scumbag, has hired a lawyer who specializes in challenging election results, then tried to have the story "killed."

(D)imbos are genuinely not hiding their antipathy for voters and elections any more. Their prattling on and on about Trump and "the big lie" are projections. McAuliffe claims Trump was not legitimately elected in 2016, is gearing up to challenge the Virginia election results, and called in as a supporter a grotesquely fat liar (literally) in Stacy Abrams, who insists she won an election she lost by 54,000 votes.

(D)imbos ... they're honest only in their overt hatred of America and Americans.

My wife has worked for the Clerk and Recorder helping with elections for about 10 years now. This year, she and one of the other very experienced women have been asked to look at the new election software the state is verifying and basically report bugs etc. so it can be tested and fixed.

Anyway, she's been doing that for about a month now and they have meetings every day at 8:30 and once a week at 10:00 to discuss bugs, features etc. Well, some of the "higher ups" in the project were apparently making jokes about the fact that there is a large contingent of people in Montana who are calling for "every election ever to be audited" even though these people aren't qualified to do anything more than "sell pillows". Tina said, most of the folks in the room laughed at the joke.

I told her, I ******* wish I was on the meeting when they said that. I would have asked. "You think they get that joke in Arizona?"

******* tools. If the last election hadn't been so ******* blatantly fraudulent, people wouldn't be clamoring for audits and election integrity, would they you cheating sons of *******.

I also asked her how long the software allows you to continue voting democrat after you're dead. She said she'd ask.

I'll be out of town on Election Day so I voted early. I put my ballot in the machine and I see a green light...Yeah I guess that's supposed to be reassuring...I want to see a printout with the candidates I selected and were supposedly tallied with a ballot ID # so I can check to make sure it was included in the results if I want to.

I'll be out of town on Election Day so I voted early. I put my ballot in the machine and I see a green light...Yeah I guess that's supposed to be reassuring...I want to see a printout with the candidates I selected and were supposedly tallied with a ballot ID # so I can check to make sure it was included in the results if I want to.
That’s racist somehow I am sure.

Good to see Trump's claims of voter fraud have been validated....by three residents of The Villages in Florida registered as Republicans being arrested for casting multiple ballots.