• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

8247ED09-68FF-41DF-8AAB-21FBBE13887E.png
Wow look at all those places where there were more votes collected than people who voted. That’s clear evidence of ballot box stuffing.

Tibs still no comment on Biden murdering that family in Afghanistan with all those kids.

You might as well let it go with Tiborvirus. He's here for one reason only, and it ain't to have rational discussion. Freeloading troll.

I am pessimistics about the results of any of these audits. Even if revealing widespread fraud, the MSM will whitewash it as a fake audit, or not report it at all. Best we can hope for is legit elections moving forward, which I question, as well.
Man, I am smart.

So none of our resident communists is going to talk about how the voting machines had WiFi installed when they weren’t supposed to have it. Or how the server logs showed anonymous log ins? None of them are going to address that OVER 9000 MAIL IN BALLOTS were duplicates, unsigned, triplicates or unverifiable because the signature was nothing but a scribble? That’s all in the audit report.

It’s now obvious the election was stolen and our government is illegitimate. The question now is what do we do about it.

This process is so slow and filled with obstruction that it takes damn near a year to uncover.

No courts will help you until it's too late. No wonder Piglosi was so giddy during the early summer of 2020 when they illegally changed a bunch of election laws. She was absolutely certain then and acted like a **** during Trumps speech.

**** was in the bag then. It's not like we're dealing with a group that has any integrity whatsoever. The end justifies the means. It's not like they're doing it to benefit the country. They do it to benefit themselves.

When you don't really have any rules or accountability you're going to get the very worst from politicians. Which are generally the lowest form of life with very very few actual leaders and even less who give a **** about the country and its people.

They will keep pushing the envelope because they can. You can thank covid for really showing the true colors of these demonrats.

The American people have shown they'll put up with a lot and care not for personal liberty and freedom.

I have no idea what the breaking point is. It will probably have to get much worse and it's doubtful that it will be resolved politically.

That's how I see it anyway.

100% this ⬇️

Forensic audit finds over 55,000 fake votes in one county and leftists are trying to spin it as Republicans trying to undermine the election…Maricopa County is run by Democrats. Democrats are the ones who manufactured the fake votes.,

It's tough not to feel sorry for Trump & MAGA's at this stage. It really is sad & pathetic. Oh well, boo hoo.

It's tough not to feel sorry for Trump & MAGA's at this stage. It really is sad & pathetic. Oh well, boo hoo.

And now one of our resident communists reposts a tweet from an astroturf organization run by a child molester, but doesn’t address the now proven election fraud.

“Eventually, you have to find fraud, and they haven’t,” said Rohn Bishop, the county GOP chairman in Fond du Lac, Wis., and a frequent critic of Trump’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen. “Are we going to be a serious political party that tries to win an election, or are we going to keep talking about these kooky, fringe audits?”

Bravo! At least some folks in the GOP get it right. đź‘Ź

As i stated above… the Democratic party believes everyone they govern are inept easily manipulated imbacikes… they leaked the results of the recount because they know recounts rarely move anything by more than a few votes… they did not leak the more damning evidence, but i will bet 100 bucks right now the next time tgey lose an election they will bring every bit of what was found here up again…

See the post of mine above… you can make elections easy to vote in and secure… they haven’t been here ever…

Case in point, certain areas famously have annual surpluses of votes over registered voters and use the excuse that same day registration is the reason why… but all of those same day registrations are still registered in the next election and the total people who moved there is often under the number of excess… plus it’s illogical that 100% of any large area votes because of rampant voter apathy..

Of course there is massive voter fraud… those National level positions are too lucrative and important for both sides not to lie cheat and steal everything they can to get them…

FAG4a-Sy-VEAsbh-YD.jpg

“Eventually, you have to find fraud, and they haven’t,” said Rohn Bishop, the county GOP chairman in Fond du Lac, Wis., and a frequent critic of Trump’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen. “Are we going to be a serious political party that tries to win an election, or are we going to keep talking about these kooky, fringe audits?”

Bravo! At least some folks in the GOP get it right. đź‘Ź
Except they did find fraud. 55,000 votes that were not signed, duplicate, triplicate or signed with a scribble. That doesn’t take into account the 9,000 or so votes placed by people that no longer lived in the county. But hey that isn’t a fake dossier so I can see why you keep ignoring it.

Except they did find fraud. 55,000 votes that were not signed, duplicate, triplicate or signed with a scribble. That doesn’t take into account the 9,000 or so votes placed by people that no longer lived in the county. But hey that isn’t a fake dossier so I can see why you keep ignoring it.
That's what trolls do.. they troll. He isn't going to answer questions that go against his belief system. He doesn't care about the stolen election. All he cares about is posting other people's thoughts and a few badly constructed ignorant memes. Just like he did when he was calling Avanti the savior of America and wanting him to run for president. He's a feckless apologist for anything Marxist.

I'd like to see Pennsylvania on deck. You notice how long it's taking and how much obstruction a certain political party is doing? If there's nothing to hide then open in it all up. Not obstruct and delete evidence.

You know since they claim to love democracy so much. But oppose any such actions to make it safe from what they just did this last election. Which is abundantly clear and has been for a long time.

I'd like to see Pennsylvania on deck. You notice how long it's taking and how much obstruction a certain political party is doing? If there's nothing to hide then open in it all up. Not obstruct and delete evidence.

You know since they claim to love democracy so much. But oppose any such actions to make it safe from what they just did this last election. Which is abundantly clear and has been for a long time.
Our government is a very shady entity sadly. Sometimes I wonder just how much is hidden from us and how free we truly are