• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mark Robinson. Wtf

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
The same people who trotted Devon Bush out there, refuse to play the 2 nd team active roster Mark Robinson. Two guys go down and instead they sign guys to practice squad, and also sign miles jack off the couch, and play a rand new player from Atlanta's practice squad. This guy is either in the tomlins dog house, or is behind the scenes terrible. I don't get it

The same people who trotted Devon Bush out there, refuse to play the 2 nd team active roster Mark Robinson. Two guys go down and instead they sign guys to practice squad, and also sign miles jack off the couch, and play a rand new player from Atlanta's practice squad. This guy is either in the tomlins dog house, or is behind the scenes terrible. I don't get it

He still sometimes misses assignments, as do most young players… and our staff believes that winning one extra game this season is always better than the long term welfare of the team… so they will put a vet in there rather than ride out the lumps with Robinson, who was extremely raw when he got here.

If you wonder why Pickett is so reserved in his throws… this staff would probably bench him if he threw 1 super td and 1 bad pick a game, but are fine with him just playing ultra safe even if it means less points

Robinson missed an assignment that led to a big play last game… regardless of the positives they would rather have a guy who makes fewer plays but gives up nothing terrible…

Mark Robinson, a Tomlin favorite, sucks so bad that practice squad players are activated to replace him. But, but, Tomlin is a great talent evaluator. Tomlin, with his vast experience and keen eye for talent, has to replace his " favorite ".

I've seen this same thing happen in real life business. Tomlin is extremely over rated.

Robinson is a banger, not an off ball backer. We lost 2 off ball backers, which is why we're trying to replace them, because Robinson is a liability in coverage.
Yes I agree because they play a stupid ****** defense where linebackers are asked to cover guys man on man instead of covering hook curl zone. Robert Spillane says hello and happy to be a Raider.

Yes I agree because they play a stupid ****** defense where linebackers are asked to cover guys man on man instead of covering hook curl zone. Robert Spillane says hello and happy to be a Raider.
He was my #2 player to retain after Sutton. I know who to keep and I agree. But Built to Spillaine is playing in a 4-3 as the MLB. We don't run that, and he's built for it. I'm happy for him!

nope.. I like roberts dont get me wrong.. But if roberts is the most athletic ,, he can cover and robinson can thump. Either way, the carrousel that is our ILB roster is ******* stupid.