• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mascots Under Attack - the 1,272nd Sign of the Apocalypse

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
PC culture has gone to the worst extremes. Now, nearly every college mascot is under attack. Many already gone.

Behold the absurdity:

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13661

MASCOT MADNESS: School spirit symbols on the chopping block nationwide

College mascots at colleges around the country are under scrutiny.

From Colonials to Pioneers to Native Americans, many of these symbols of school spirit are on the chopping block.

1. Colonials - “glorifies the act of systemic oppression..."

colonial.jpg

Despite the school being named after an actual colonial, students at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. have launched a campaign to replace the “Colonial” mascot with one without so “deep a connection to colonization.”

Although the university has not officially responded to the student vote to remove the mascot that they say “glorifies the act of systemic oppression,” it recently renamed a building called Colonial Center the Student Services Hub.

---------------

Read the rest to learn why 49er and Pioneer is offensive as well

CLICK ON THE TITLE TO LINK

I really think parents need to start teaching kids outside of school. Get them out of public school or have counter teaching at home to offset garbage from the state. The colleges? A most of them are just gone. You'd need to gut out 90% of professors.

My generation and those before me really need to get it in gear. They're churning out a bunch of cupcakes year after year who just beg to be ruled and taken care of by the state.

University of Mississippi says hello.

Shut up and hate anything vaguely associated with white people.

Just give the liberals California. It's big enough to hold them. Tell them to run the state as they see fit, and leave the rest of us the hell alone. The rest of the United States remains the greatest nation on earth, and a place where billions would move here, if we let them.

Hell, California can let in a billion immigrants if they want. We will need to build a very big wall on the east side of the state, however.

look up the fighting whities basketball team from northern Colorado. that is funny to me

Just give the liberals California. It's big enough to hold them. Tell them to run the state as they see fit, and leave the rest of us the hell alone. The rest of the United States remains the greatest nation on earth, and a place where billions would move here, if we let them.

Hell, California can let in a billion immigrants if they want. We will need to build a very big wall on the east side of the state, however.

California should be it's own country.